Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catshouse)
    Congrats! When is it for?
    Thank you!! 13th of December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPantha27)
    Well, this is depressing reading about everyone getting early offers from Surrey after Saturday lol. Guess I'm as a good as rejected.
    I wouldnt look at it like that, they still have 80% of their interviews to do. They cant just give out loads of offers and have none left to give out later. Just because you havent received an offer yet doesnt mean you're on a waiting list. Give it time, the interview was only Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you must attend the tour after the RVC MMI's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LV99)
    Does anyone know if you must attend the tour after the RVC MMI's?
    I would say probably as it's part of the day as a whole and, when we had it at Surrey, they just kind of went straight from the interviews into the tour so everyone went. Plus I would feel rude trying to leave? Don't know if that's just me 😂

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you want to go on the tour?
    Surely that is an important part of the day - to have another look around and talk to a current student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Why dont you want to go on the tour?
    Surely that is an important part of the day - to have another look around and talk to a current student?
    I live 6 hours away and last train home for me is at 5 p.m. They estimate with the tour the whole process will be finished at 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LV99)
    I live 6 hours away and last train home for me is at 5 p.m. They estimate with the tour the whole process will be finished at 5.
    Fair enough - that seems a perfectly sensible reason for leaving before the tour, and no, they wont mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Just got an interview invitation from RVC!! Thank goodness haha
    When did you send your form off?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else still not received the Bristol Work Experience Questionaire??

Also good luck to everyone with interviews coming up! I know I’m stressed out about them haha

ReputationRep:
    So happy - received an offer from Surrey yesterday!
    Have many people not heard from RVC at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    When did you send your form off?
    For RVC? Um literally just before 15th of October I think, although my UCAS went off on the 9th. Not 100% sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobevetfirmed)
    Has anyone else still not received the Bristol Work Experience Questionaire??

Also good luck to everyone with interviews coming up! I know I’m stressed out about them haha
    I still havent, might email them but I don't want to be pushy.

And I still haven't heard from RVC or Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foxxx_23)
    So happy - received an offer from Surrey yesterday!
    Have many people not heard from RVC at all?
    I still haven’t heard from RVC

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Bristol recently? Seems a while since they sent out the first batch of offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia12)
    I still havent, might email them but I don't want to be pushy.

And I still haven't heard from RVC or Nottingham
    Likewise, not heard from any of the above and don't think I did as well as I would like during my Liverpool interview. So time to get nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r33ves1986)
    Likewise, not heard from any of the above and don't think I did as well as I would like during my Liverpool interview. So time to get nervous!
    I'm just trying to focus on alevels, it seems to be a decent distraction 😔

ReputationRep:
    I'm just trying to focus on alevels, it seems to be a decent distraction 😔
    Good plan, how did you get on at Surrey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r33ves1986)
    Good plan, how did you get on at Surrey?
    I think it went ok,Ik I messed up one station but Ik one of the other ones went really well. And I was hopeful until I realised that about 120 people were interviewed on that day, and there's five interview dates. 😰😰😰😰😰

ReputationRep:
    I think it went ok,Ik I messed up one station but Ik one of the other ones went really well. And I was hopeful until I realised that about 120 people were interviewed on that day, and there's five interview dates. 😰😰😰😰😰
    Yeah I worked out that about 700 people will probably be interviewed in total and I think there’s about 130 places on the course so they’ll probably offer to about 300 so there’s just under a 50:50 chance of getting an offer 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    People who haven't yet heard from Surrey post-interview don't worry! I waited just under 2 weeks or so before I heard back after my interview

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.