(Original post by jah1711)
    Really? Mines at 9:45 am
    Good luck for Surrey tomorrow 😘😘

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia12)
    Good luck for Surrey tomorrow 😘😘
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard from Bristol Vet or RVC yet, although got an unconditional from Bristol about a different course! So at least its not 5 rejections!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icylilies)
    Haven't heard from Bristol Vet or RVC yet, although got an unconditional from Bristol about a different course! So at least its not 5 rejections!!!
    I haven't heard from RVC or Surrey yet, so at least you're not alone! And congrats on your unconditional

ReputationRep:
    So far been rejected from Liverpool and Edinburgh because of grades and Surrey because of questionnaire score. Holding out and praying to get accepted by Nottingham as that is my favourite choice of the four :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-annamal)
    Anyone got interviews same days as me?? (not that I really know anyone here or anyone knows me ahaha )

Liverpool Friday 8th Dec 14:30
    RVC Thurs 14th Dec 13:30
    Surrey 10th Jan 13:00

Eeek gotta get preparing!!!
    Good luck everyone and looking forward to hearing from Notts soon
    My Surrey interview is also at 1300 on the 10th!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DinkleberryQueen)
    So far been rejected from Liverpool and Edinburgh because of grades and Surrey because of questionnaire score. Holding out and praying to get accepted by Nottingham as that is my favourite choice of the four :adore:
    Is that your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    I had a friend rejected by 3 medicine and 1 biomedicine, got into Imperial medicine, as long as you don’t lose confidence you’re good. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from RVC today? Still got nothing....

ReputationRep:
    What are your grades then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    Has anyone heard from RVC today? Still got nothing....
    Just got a rejection if that counts, heh. Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a RVC rejection
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silver001)
    Just got a rejection if that counts, heh. Gutted.

(Original post by CecileColes)
    Just got a RVC rejection

I’m so sorry to hear this did RVC give a reason why or any feedback for you?
    How are you guys doing with your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    Had an emial from RVC saying they will give everyone a response by the end of next week latest if anyone was curious

ReputationRep:
    My RVC interview just came through - I’m so relieved they didn’t forget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    I’m so sorry to hear this did RVC give a reason why or any feedback for you?
    How are you guys doing with your other choices?
    They said I didn’t meet the minimum requirements which is weird because I already have my A Levels and exceeded the WE requirements 🤷🏻*♀️

ReputationRep:
    They said I didn’t meet the minimum requirements which is weird because I already have my A Levels and exceeded the WE requirements 🤷🏻*♀️
    Just got rejected too...
    They told me I didn’t meet the minimum requirements also - I’m predicted A*A*A* (Maths Bio Chem) and have done about 30 times more than the WE requirements (I am even employed at RVCs showjumping yard!)
    Absolutely heartbroken - had my heart set on RVC since I was about 7

ReputationRep:
    That is very strange! You definitely got the 5As in the right subjects at GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    There's no harm in querying it! I had a friend who applied as a graduate to Surrey, they rejected her straight up because she didn't have the A levels - turns out they missed the part that she completed a degree!! Once she spoke to them they offered her an interview and she got a place

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.