Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received an update on UCAS track at the start of the week saying I had an interview at RVC but I haven't yet had an email from RVC. Has anyone else had an email which tells you what to bring to interview etc.??

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from Bristol today saying they are still considering my application because of the high number of high quality applications they've had this year. Has anyone else had this email??
    It got me really excited when it came up on my phone because I thought it was an offer, turns out not!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    On waiting list for Surrey, just got an email :/
    Don't give up hope! There's still a chance!! What time was your interview slot by the way and when did you get the email?? I'm worried because I've not heard anything from them yet after my interview on Saturday!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libby.eaton)
    Don't give up hope! There's still a chance!! What time was your interview slot by the way and when did you get the email?? I'm worried because I've not heard anything from them yet after my interview on Saturday!!
    Me neither, they said they wouldn't make most of the decisions till they'd done more interviews though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci_00)
    Had an emial from RVC saying they will give everyone a response by the end of next week latest if anyone was curious
    Perfect! Thank you for posting this - really really REALLY want to get an RVC interview but haven’t heard anything yet. Good luck! Xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    You sure its gcses?
    For pure informational purposes, it really can’t be GCSEs as I got 11A*s (and nothing else).

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from Bristol today saying they are still considering my application because of the high number of high quality applications they've had this year. Has anyone else had this email??
    It got me really excited when it came up on my phone because I thought it was an offer, turns out not!!!
    Exact same here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittypollard)
    Exact same here!
    when did you send your wepapa forms off?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I’ve had that email too - don’t worry about it too much. It’s not a rejection! Good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhhhh)
    I received an update on UCAS track at the start of the week saying I had an interview at RVC but I haven't yet had an email from RVC. Has anyone else had an email which tells you what to bring to interview etc.??
    you need passport and a photo copy of it, 4 references ( 2 vet, 2 animal husbandry) and copies of each of those. And your certificates if you've passed your exams already (with copies) - don't worry about them if you're still in school. Although I would ring to double check

ReputationRep:
    RVC have said to take references on letter headed paper but do you think this is essential as not all places I have done work exp have it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sos3095)
    you need passport and a photo copy of it, 4 references ( 2 vet, 2 animal husbandry) and copies of each of those. And your certificates if you've passed your exams already (with copies) - don't worry about them if you're still in school. Although I would ring to double check
    All my email specifies reference wise is 10 days of vet, 10 days of husbandry. Days nothing about having two different refs for each...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redonks)
    when did you send your wepapa forms off?
    I received it 1st November and did it on the 3rd, got my acknowledgment on the 7th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sos3095)
    Thank you so much !!!! This is really helpful but yeah I will give them a ring too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiaraxox)
    RVC have said to take references on letter headed paper but do you think this is essential as not all places I have done work exp have it
    if the minimum 4 have headed paper then take those, if not and you've got time try and email the placement. If not just double check with RVC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    All my email specifies reference wise is 10 days of vet, 10 days of husbandry. Days nothing about having two different refs for each...
    My email has stated that they want copies of each so they can keep the copies. Double check your email just in face

ReputationRep:
    It's the interview waiting list, so I haven't had one yet

(Original post by Kiaraxox)
    It's not... I emailed the admission team and they said to bring whatever you have. Even email references will do as long as they're from official practice email

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind me asking when you sent off your questionnaire form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    You sure its gcses?
    In my case yes, i'd emailed last year to see if they would take a B in one subject and they said to apply as they didn't want to miss a good candidate. The email said I didn't meet Level 2 requirements. I definitely met everything else and the criteria on the website says they would consider it. Had loads of work experience across a wide range too. Would have applied somewhere else if they hadn't encouraged me to apply initially.

ReputationRep:
    Is Surrey your first choice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.