Turn on thread page Beta

Clothes fashion tips for beginners? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya so I'm clueless about fashion. I use to wear bright coloured tops even in winter.

I don't even know about colour schemes..

Like how can I look fashionable with tops and jeans

Dresses

Jumper and jeans

ReputationRep:
    search online for fashion blogs, fashion youtube channels and even pick up fashion based magazines! make sure you keep up to date regularly because fashion is a constantly changing thing

ReputationRep:
    dont dress to fit in, you should dress how you want and what you like

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever you feel comfortable and confident in
    Everyone has their own unique style just be confident enough to try it out
    If youre not sure then just look at it like playing dress up e.g
    Monday-pretty little girl-dress with pointy flats
    Tuesday-badgirl chick- leather pants and jacket, boots and black eyeliner
    Wednesday-hippy-rainbow coured jumper, flower head band and rainbow socks lol
    and so on and whatever you feel good in stick with that or you could just dress up as a new person every day lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    search online for fashion blogs, fashion youtube channels and even pick up fashion based magazines! make sure you keep up to date regularly because fashion is a constantly changing thing
    Nah like if u wear a jumper should u tuck it and wear a jacket or summt

(Original post by mkap)
    dont dress to fit in, you should dress how you want and what you like
    I dress how I want. Just want to look classy

(Original post by Ishea16)
    Wear whatever you feel comfortable and confident in
    Everyone has their own unique style just be confident enough to try it out
    If youre not sure then just look at it like playing dress up e.g
    Monday-pretty little girl-dress with pointy flats
    Tuesday-badgirl chick- leather pants and jacket, boots and black eyeliner
    Wednesday-hippy-rainbow coured jumper, flower head band and rainbow socks lol
    and so on and whatever you feel good in stick with that or you could just dress up as a new person every day lol
    Lol good idea

ReputationRep:
    There are many online stores from where you can get trendy clothes. But for me leather jackets are the first choice. To look stylish leather jacket is the best option. I bought a biker style jacket from “A1 FASHION GOODS” online store.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a evening party, lace tops formal dresses will be very charming and fashionable. Small v neck or sweetheart design on your dress is also very attractive. About what to wear and how to match in fashion at: http://www.dressesmallau.co/blog/

ReputationRep:
    I'm a nightmare with fashion, so generally I use Pinterest to save fashion photos I really like so that later when I'm planning to shop I can go through the album and figure out what are common pieces from all of them. Like I've never liked black jeans before, but then noticed that about 15 of my photos from Pinterest had black jeans involved, so I forced myself to buy them and I'm actually surprised by how awesome they are.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.