(Original post by mkap)
    kk :getmecoat:

I triggered so many people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ablicious)
    I triggered so many people.
    and me.

ReputationRep:
    The suppression of free speech is becoming an issue. For example, not long ago five hundred thousand people thought that banning Trump was a viable response to his current affairs overseas. I won't tell you the irony of what those people stand for, as it's only crystal clear.
    What we're seeing is a rise of people who want to ban certain types of speech. This overlays the fundamental principle that anyone can say anything they like, as long as it doesn't provoke imminent violent action, as the constitution clearly states in America. Unfortunately, we don't have a constitution, so it's not as clear how 'free' speech really is over here. Nevertheless, it's clear that censorship is growing, and it's frightening to see that.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly. What scares me the most is Labour getting back in to power. Our economy will be even more ****ed, us graduates will be even more ****ed. It will be GG for all of us.

ReputationRep:
    Stiffness of people

ReputationRep:
    If you think England is a scary place then I've got a big list of places you should avoid:

South America
    Central America
    Caribbean
    North America (excludes Canada)
    Africa
    South Asia
    South-East Asia
    Central Asia
    Middle East
    Eastern Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster;[url="tel:63590707")
    63590707[/url]]If you think England is a scary place then I've got a big list of places you should avoid:

South America
    Central America
    Caribbean
    Africa
    South Asia
    South-East Asia
    Central Asia
    Middle East
    Eastern Europe
    But not Central Europe?

ReputationRep:
    As a thalassophobic the thought that no matter what I do I'm only ever 70 miles aways from the sea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessicaflynn)
    As an international student in the UK - What concerns you the most about being here? What concerns your parents?!
    Gordon Ramsey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    If you think England is a scary place then I've got a big list of places you should avoid:

South America
    Central America
    Caribbean
    Africa
    South Asia
    South-East Asia
    Central Asia
    Middle East
    Eastern Europe

Youre more likely to be assaulted on a night out in England than in North America or Eastern Europe or most of the countries in the Carribean I suspect.

But no matter.

ReputationRep:
    Plastic bags going from 5p to 10p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)
    Youre more likely to be assaulted on a night out in England than in North America or Eastern Europe or most of the countries in the Carribean I suspect.

But no matter.
    yea but assault is as far as it goes... have you seen the sub-reddit called "watchpeopledie" every flippin time theres a murder it's not in England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHarry)
    trump coming over to visit
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooool your funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessicaflynn)
    As an international student in the UK - What concerns you the most about being here? What concerns your parents?!
    There are a lot of muggings here and kidnapping. The moltistory car park is not safe and mostly occupies itself with criminals. The Police are afraid of the car parking so never investigate trouble. Long grey passage ways like a big maze with people hiding behind to attack you. Never uses the elevator it's not safe with all the crime. And it smells.
    Normal people will not park above deck 3 and never at night. Avoid passage way to top market hall level, that too is dodgy. People do not use subway and cross busy dangerous street to bus station. Keep well away from the mezzanine level passageways, big dodgy person lives in old toilets behind elevator with no nose or hair and looks ugly and the gangsters uses him to scare people.

ReputationRep:

South America
    Central America
    Caribbean
    Africa
    South Asia
    South-East Asia
    Central Asia
    Middle East
    Eastern Europe
    Czech Republic. Lots of kidnappings, insurgency and terrorism. Some years back 4 British telecom workers were kidnapped by gangsters while installing mobile phone network, they were later beheaded
    Also a lot of jihadists in Syria came from Czech Republic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitious1999)
    Czech Republic. Lots of kidnappings, insurgency and terrorism. Some years back 4 British telecom workers were kidnapped by gangsters while installing mobile phone network, they were later beheaded
    Also a lot of jihadists in Syria came from Czech Republic
    I said Eastern Europe bro

ReputationRep:

South America
    Central America
    Caribbean
    Africa
    South Asia
    South-East Asia
    Central Asia
    Middle East
    Eastern Europe
    ...or just Earth in general.

ReputationRep:
    Getting a Brummie accent

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.