:leaf:
Original post by mkap
kk :getmecoat:

I triggered so many people.
Reply 42
Original post by Ablicious
I triggered so many people.

and me.
The suppression of free speech is becoming an issue. For example, not long ago five hundred thousand people thought that banning Trump was a viable response to his current affairs overseas. I won't tell you the irony of what those people stand for, as it's only crystal clear.
What we're seeing is a rise of people who want to ban certain types of speech. This overlays the fundamental principle that anyone can say anything they like, as long as it doesn't provoke imminent violent action, as the constitution clearly states in America. Unfortunately, we don't have a constitution, so it's not as clear how 'free' speech really is over here. Nevertheless, it's clear that censorship is growing, and it's frightening to see that.
Honestly. What scares me the most is Labour getting back in to power. Our economy will be even more ****ed, us graduates will be even more ****ed. It will be GG for all of us.
Stiffness of people
If you think England is a scary place then I've got a big list of places you should avoid:

South America
Central America
Caribbean
North America (excludes Canada)
Africa
South Asia
South-East Asia
Central Asia
Middle East
Eastern Europe
Reply 47
[QUOTE=JavaScriptMaster;63590707]If you think England is a scary place then I've got a big list of places you should avoid:

South America
Central America
Caribbean
Africa
South Asia
South-East Asia
Central Asia
Middle East
Eastern Europe

But not Central Europe?
Reply 48
As a thalassophobic the thought that no matter what I do I'm only ever 70 miles aways from the sea.:frown:
Original post by Jessicaflynn
As an international student in the UK - What concerns you the most about being here? What concerns your parents?!

Gordon Ramsey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
If you think England is a scary place then I've got a big list of places you should avoid:

South America
Central America
Caribbean
Africa
South Asia
South-East Asia
Central Asia
Middle East
Eastern Europe

Youre more likely to be assaulted on a night out in England than in North America or Eastern Europe or most of the countries in the Carribean I suspect.

But no matter.
Plastic bags going from 5p to 10p
Original post by moggis
Youre more likely to be assaulted on a night out in England than in North America or Eastern Europe or most of the countries in the Carribean I suspect.

But no matter.

yea but assault is as far as it goes... have you seen the sub-reddit called "watchpeopledie" every flippin time theres a murder it's not in England
Original post by McHarry
trump coming over to visit
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool your funny
Original post by Jessicaflynn
As an international student in the UK - What concerns you the most about being here? What concerns your parents?!

There are a lot of muggings here and kidnapping. The moltistory car park is not safe and mostly occupies itself with criminals. The Police are afraid of the car parking so never investigate trouble. Long grey passage ways like a big maze with people hiding behind to attack you. Never uses the elevator it's not safe with all the crime. And it smells.
Normal people will not park above deck 3 and never at night. Avoid passage way to top market hall level, that too is dodgy. People do not use subway and cross busy dangerous street to bus station. Keep well away from the mezzanine level passageways, big dodgy person lives in old toilets behind elevator with no nose or hair and looks ugly and the gangsters uses him to scare people.

South America
Central America
Caribbean
Africa
South Asia
South-East Asia
Central Asia
Middle East
Eastern Europe

Czech Republic. Lots of kidnappings, insurgency and terrorism. Some years back 4 British telecom workers were kidnapped by gangsters while installing mobile phone network, they were later beheaded :angry:
Also a lot of jihadists in Syria came from Czech Republic :frown:
Original post by Ambitious1999
Czech Republic. Lots of kidnappings, insurgency and terrorism. Some years back 4 British telecom workers were kidnapped by gangsters while installing mobile phone network, they were later beheaded :angry:
Also a lot of jihadists in Syria came from Czech Republic :frown:

I said Eastern Europe bro

South America
Central America
Caribbean
Africa
South Asia
South-East Asia
Central Asia
Middle East
Eastern Europe

...or just Earth in general.
Getting a Brummie accent
It scares me that people may actually vote to leave the EU this summer. The thought of being left on this not so large island with the Tories in control is terrifying.

Quick Reply