The Student Room Group

can anyone explain how UCAS adjustment works

Hey can anyone explain to me the process of adjustment and what I would have to do. Im currently not happy with my uni choices and Im aiming to change them via adjustment but im not quite sure how the process works... anyone who has been through the process or knows can you please tell me how it works, thanks :smile:
Original post by gemstone100
Hey can anyone explain to me the process of adjustment and what I would have to do. Im currently not happy with my uni choices and Im aiming to change them via adjustment but im not quite sure how the process works... anyone who has been through the process or knows can you please tell me how it works, thanks :smile:

You have to meet and exceed the terms of your firm offer to qualify. You do not qualify if you have an unconditional offer as your firm, because you have no terms to exceed. If you do qualify, a button appears on Track for you to register for Adjustment. You register, then phone up universities you are interested in and ask if they will consider you for a particular course. If they say yes, they will sort it for you. You don't have to give up your firm place while you are looking.

Aiming to change via Adjustment is not something you can bank on and not something you can do anything about at this stage. Choose a firm and insurance you want to go to. Anything on top of that is a bonus, but not to be banked on. Adjustment is getting a bit more popular, but the numbers placed that way are tiny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending