Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any fashion communication and promotion students applied to goldsmith court or glasshouse? x (don't know which one to go for)

ReputationRep:
    hey im doing fashion communication at NTU and ive booked norton court for accom but the area looks *****y... im thinking of going private now

ReputationRep:
    did you guys go private? I also booked Norton and felt exactly the same! i just booked goldsmiths for my first year, ill be studying costume design and making though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaaxaa)
    hey im doing fashion communication at NTU and ive booked norton court for accom but the area looks *****y... im thinking of going private now
    Ahh so which private accommodation are you planning to pick? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophierebekah17)
    did you guys go private? I also booked Norton and felt exactly the same! i just booked goldsmiths for my first year, ill be studying costume design and making though
    yeah im defo going private cuz none of the halls that are left look nice :/ so i'm probs gonna go with glasshouse or goldsmith but probs glasshouse it looks nicer hehe xx

ReputationRep:
    if you don't want to go in halls (they can get pretty manky), try this:
    STUDIO AVAILABLE - decided I didn't want to live on my own last minute. Lovely L shaped studio with double bed. £140 a week bills included, £120 without. 5 minute walk to Trent.
    http://www.megaclose.com/properties/...ansfield-road/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaaxaa)
    (Original post by Sophierebekah17)
    hi guys,
    ive already made this message in another thread but since ive found more ppl on the fcp course thought id copy and paste it here too.
    what accomodation have you guys applied for? i was going to study in norwich but i changed my mind and want to come to Nottingham instead. accommodations all gone and when/if i do get one i want to at least be with people from the fcp course or similar courses.

ReputationRep:
    Goldsmith court is nice and on campus x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.