Random girls just call me ugly? Watch

Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ignore it irl. Block and report them online. It's not worth getting upset over.
BrokenLife
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OP I'm sorry if they say this. But that probably makes them ugly people for judging you on your looks. Its not acceptable to pass such comments but people do it. Seriously, I would advice you to either shut them down there or ignore it. They clearly are immature.
Chlo Rex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I had a similar situation once I was in grade 8 and in recess time I was walking by note to self I'm actually a good looking fella 8/9 out of 10. This random girl says your ugly in front of my friends also I was very shy and insecure in gr 8 that hurt me a lot. But another thing happend was this girl I was talking to saw my pic and her friends saw it and said oh he's ugly and she msgs me oh all three of my friends call u ugly I got really cheesed but they could be jealous of you maybe those girls are just jealous or simply hoes for sure.
Betsy_2018
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’ve been called ugly and other such things loads by guys before (none of whom have been ‘roasted’). All humans are just horrible sometimes. Just stick with nicer people and forget idiots.

Edit: just noticed how old this post is lol. Same still applies though.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed