Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi there

    Am british citizen since i was born an askin about how i can prove my residency because i hvnt got any proof of my last 3 yrs due to me living with a relative for the past 4 yrs after taking an international baccalaureate and i hv an overseas bank account and I sometimes leave the country only for few weeks so is there any way to prove my residency .

    urgently need advice am confused .
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi ninjamoe

    If you are a UK national and have a UK passport or birth certificate, we would not normally ask for you to send evidence of your residency.
    If you are a non-UK national, we will require evidence. This can be payslips, P60's, council tax bills, utility bills, school letters, DWP letters, HMRC letters.
    It is us to the individual to prove their residency.


University open days

  1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.