Turn on thread page Beta

bleeding on contraceptive pill? watch

ReputationRep:
    i switched to cerazette/cerelle in november because i told the doctor i get occasional headaches but after 3 months of being on it i started to bleed for about a month and then the doctor put me on noriday nearly a week ago and i'm still bleeding? i've been bleeding for nearly 6 weeks now help

ReputationRep:
    When did you actually start to take the pill?

I'm on Cerrazette as well, I lightly bleed every 3/4 months for like 4/5 weeks. Unfortunately it happens.Try taking it on day 1 of your regular period. Sometimes that can help stop them completely, but some girls unfortunately get light bleeding :/

ReputationRep:
    I am on my 6th packet of cerelle and have been constantly bleeding everyday for the last 3months. Not sure wether to see the doctor again or keep going with it. So fed up
    Jo x

ReputationRep:
    I went on cerazette and tried it for a year and I bled constantly on it... got switched onto Noriday and the same again for three months and then got put on a double dose of cerazette which I was almost guarenteed it would stop. It did not! It eventually caused myself to be in a lot of pain and had to come off everything and having a lot of tests done over it now... Now all I am offered is the coil. It's up to yourself to judge but taking the pill was the worst decision I ever made!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.