Amy12x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi. I am looking at applying to Loughborough as my firm choice and Royal Holloway or Nottingham as my insurance choice. However I am worried about not getting the grades which meet the entry requirements. What grades did students get to study Bsc Geography last year?
wdkmwd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Amy12x)
Hi. I am looking at applying to Loughborough as my firm choice and Royal Holloway or Nottingham as my insurance choice. However I am worried about not getting the grades which meet the entry requirements. What grades did students get to study Bsc Geography last year?

I'm pretty sure that the websites of the respective Universities you wish to apply to has the grades you need to get before you get an offer
Amy12x
Rep:
?
(Original post by wdkmwd)
I'm pretty sure that the websites of the respective Universities you wish to apply to has the grades you need to get before you get an offer
Thanks. I've already got offers from all but wasn't sure if the Universities accept any lower. For example Royal Holloway and Loughborough are ABB, but would they accept ABC or A*BC?
wdkmwd
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks. I've already got offers from all but wasn't sure if the Universities accept any lower. For example Royal Holloway and Loughborough are ABB, but would they accept ABC or A*BC?

Good question. One of the Universities i applied to and got an uncondional offer from Southampton wanted 360 Ucas points or AAA.

How many ucas points did they ask for?
Amy12x
Rep:
?
(Original post by wdkmwd)
Good question. One of the Universities i applied to and got an uncondional offer from Southampton wanted 360 Ucas points or AAA.

How many ucas points did they ask for?
Wish I had an unconditional! They didn't say how many UCAS points but Nottingham is AAB and Loughborough and Royal Holloway are both ABB.
wdkmwd
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wish I had an unconditional! They didn't say how many UCAS points but Nottingham is AAB and Loughborough and Royal Holloway are both ABB.

Just try and get those grades babe.

i know you can doo it.
Apolexian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If they gave you an offer then you should aim for the grades in the offer, good luck!
Amy12x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Apolexian)
If they gave you an offer then you should aim for the grades in the offer, good luck!
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads