Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwalsfaa)
    I do not! I am definitely very working class and my parents are unable to financially support me!

I have lots of work experience so I know my main area would be volunteering and shadowing Dr's etc. I'm just worried I'll end up being too old! I'm 23 now etc.
    im 24 and applying this year.. many people who do graduate medicine are 25+

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats okay then! Where are you going and what's your background? Like educationally etc!

ReputationRep:
    is anyone still here? I took a year out to travel as I wasn't in the right place. I'm still hoping to persue this so any more information is appreciated!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwalsfaa)
    is anyone still here? I took a year out to travel as I wasn't in the right place. I'm still hoping to persue this so any more information is appreciated!
    So what's your current plan? Easier to advise if we have a vague idea of where you're up to now! Have you sat GAMSAT or are you planning on it soon?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.