Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

the other day a guy licked me out for the first time, ad been asked a lot of times but didnt say yes as i knew it would lead to sex. so i made it clear that i did not want sex afterwards even though if i did get super horny and say lets have sex i wouldnt mean it deep down it would be lust and would regret it afterwards as staying a virgin is super important to me . so this is what happened, a guy licked me out and i got really turned on and wanted him in me at that point and we had sex. so im wondering was it sex without consent or with?

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't non-consensual sex, as such, but he did take advantage of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i got really turned on and wanted him in me at that point and we had sex.
    Congrats! You gave consent

ReputationRep:
    wanted him in me
    there's your answer
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    the other day a guy licked me out for the first time, ad been asked a lot of times but didnt say yes as i knew it would lead to sex. so i made it clear that i did not want sex afterwards even though if i did get super horny and say lets have sex i wouldnt mean it deep down it would be lust and would regret it afterwards as staying a virgin is super important to me . so this is what happened, a guy licked me out and i got really turned on and wanted him in me at that point and we had sex. so im wondering was it sex without consent or with?
    I'm pretty sure you consented. If you said you wanted it at the time and didn't tell him at any point to stop, you consented. It would be silly if it wasn't considered consent just because you didn't plan to beforehand, because otherwise some girls would cry rape if they regretted it afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    errr you said you wanted to at the time= consent.

(Original post by Reue)
    Congrats! You gave consent
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    there's your answer
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I'm pretty sure you consented. If you said you wanted it at the time and didn't tell him at any point to stop, you consented. It would be silly if it wasn't considered consent just because you didn't plan to beforehand, because otherwise some girls would cry rape if they regretted it afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i guess, it was just playing on my mind but i knew the answer. yeah i would never cry rape over this

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. well in the same way that you can withdraw consent after giving it, you can consent after not giving consent (oh boy, that was poorly-written). He should have respected your wishes and made sure you really wanted to have sex at that point, and you can want sex without wanting it at that precise moment, but it seems you did give consent.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    From what you've said, you def consented. You were horny and not necessarily thinking about how you'd feel afterwards, but you consented nonetheless :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Why was it ok for you to turn back on your word but not him? Is he not allowed to be pushed by desire as well?

ReputationRep:
    Is this a troll thread or what?

If it's not then as long as you were consenting to the oral and then to the sex there is nothing you can do, regardless of whether you regret it or not. Whatever your reasons were for wanting to "stay a virgin", what's done is done.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.