Turn on thread page Beta

Got drunk last night, made an arse of myself watch

I saw loads of people I knew in the club and I drank too much for pre drinks, then I kept drinking more in the club.
    I essentially made a complete arse of myself. I was told I started talking about random stuff sometimes. About like religion and things like that.
    I also underwent delusion and was telling people I'm Squidward and things like that too.
    The club kicked me out eventually when enough people started reporting me.

I'm in final year so I don't really have much time in uni left, it's Easter now and I only have like one month after that.
    Anyway I feel so embarrassed. I don't know what to do. I'm hopefully moving to a new city for a masters if I get the result after this degree so that's something to look forward to.

I had the same thing happen this week at school. I got ridiculously drunk with 20 work colleagues, my boss included, and I can't even remember half the night. Tbf most people were drunk and they thought it was funny the next day how I was acting that night, but I've been so worried and hating myself for it during the last 2 days!

Time will make it feel better and everyone else won't be analysing it as much as you. They've probably already forgotten it.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone acts like a tit when drunk. Just forget about it tbh, I doubt anyone really cares.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you do what I seem to do and completely ruin friendships 😂😂. I told my friend I liked him and got upset when him and his mate wouldn't stop at my house "/ think I have completely ruined my friendship now ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got drunk, and when I heard a girl I was crushing on was at a wine tasting event, I said I wanted a claire tasting night (That was her name)

So yeah everyone acts a bit daft when drunk

ReputationRep:
    Oh my lord :lol: don't be embarrassed! Channel your inner Squidward with confidence yo

Don't worry, we ALL make a show of ourselves when drunk. Trust me. I once had too much to drink and started banging on about how "cold is an illusion":lol: what the ****....... ? Swear it was on snapchat as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I saw loads of people I knew in the club and I drank too much for pre drinks, then I kept drinking more in the club.
    I essentially made a complete arse of myself. I was told I started talking about random stuff sometimes. About like religion and things like that.
    I also underwent delusion and was telling people I'm Squidward and things like that too.
    The club kicked me out eventually when enough people started reporting me.

I'm in final year so I don't really have much time in uni left, it's Easter now and I only have like one month after that.
    Anyway I feel so embarrassed. I don't know what to do. I'm hopefully moving to a new city for a masters if I get the result after this degree so that's something to look forward to.
    This happened to me so many times first term at uni 🙈 dw about it, I'm sure people will understand you were very drunk. It actually helped me make friends in my first term as people thought I was hilarious

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.