The Student Room Group

Bisexual

I've been speaking to this guy for a little while now and last night he told me he was bisexual. I honestly have no problem with homosexuality and I'm so happy that he felt as if he could tell me but for some reason I feel a little uncomfortable which makes me feel terrible. I can't really pin point why I feel like this, maybe because he's been with guys and girls and that I've not been with anybody at all that way or if I'm scared of what my friends will think (which I know I shouldn't) but I feel awful for feeling like this when it took him so much courage to tell me in the first place :s-smilie:

I honestly have no idea what to do, has anyone else been in a situation like this??
How do you know he has actually been with both genders? He just told you his sexuality not the number of people he's been with and their genders. It really shouldn't phase you any more than the number of partners anyone else would, his preferences won't actually affect your relationship, he'll be with you, you'll be with him and surely that's all that matters. If your friends think badly of him you need better friends tbh
Well, ask him if he's been with a guy probably hasn't. Other than that i don't really know why it's a turn off ;D
I've liked a guy who was gay but if he was bi I wouldn't be put off by it. Since if he likes you I don't see why he would look at other people. Only because he's bisexual doesn't mean he is more promiscuous than a straight person so it shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending