Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Condom half inside me and half out...chances of getting pregnant? watch

Announcements

My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday and he was laid down on his side behind me until he came into the condom. He didn't pull away straight away so I moved my ass away from his penis and the condom slipped off of his penis and the open end was resting on my bum cheek and the other end was still inside. I didn't move and he held the open end and pulled it out of me and he was sure none of the semen had spilt. Now I'm just a little cautious cos I shouldn't have pulled away myself and worried it might have gotten me pregnant? I know that I should take the morning after pill but I wanna know what the chances are without the pill like is it serious?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Almost certainly not.

Given he reckons none of the semen spilt, with no holes in the condom, all that could have happened is you get a damper bum, rather than any in your vagina.. and you didn't even get that.

This may encourage him to withdraw - holding the condom on - immediately after ejaculating in future though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.