Prediction for Families and Households (Sociology)

Watch
cakey123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What topic is most likely to come up for f&h 24 marks man?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cakey123)
What topic is most likely to come up for f&h 24 marks man?
I dunno. Our sociology teachers have said that things like Social Policy is most likely to come up, as it includes the most recent stuff, like changes in policies, government changes etc.
I have a feeling that demography will pop up somewhere too... and the different theories like functionalism, marxism etc. groan... all those sociologists to remember
Are you doing AS btw?
cakey123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by bizzy_penguin)
I dunno. Our sociology teachers have said that things like Social Policy is most likely to come up, as it includes the most recent stuff, like changes in policies, government changes etc.
I have a feeling that demography will pop up somewhere too... and the different theories like functionalism, marxism etc. groan... all those sociologists to remember
Are you doing AS btw?
Oh okay, i know its risky but i don't want to waste time revising everything because I'm doing my a2's and redoing some of my AS. Demography ayyyy
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cakey123)
Oh okay, i know its risky but i don't want to waste time revising everything because I'm doing my a2's and redoing some of my AS. Demography ayyyy
well it is what our sociology teachers keep repeating at every - single - lesson... grr i just hope they're correct... [they've been teaching the course for ages] but don't neglect all the other sociology revision though! i can't say for A2 as im doing AS but there's a lot of information there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (58)
39.46%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
17.01%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
4.08%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (15)
10.2%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (16)
10.88%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (13)
8.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
9.52%

Watched Threads