Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As you all know that unit 4 and 5 for chmistry has been leaked and the paper 5 this year is just so gay, including symnoptic assesment as well, does anyone of you have an idea what unit 6 will be like this time?? At first I thought the reflux thingy and the titration curve would come out in unit 6 so I didnt study at all, but now it came out in unit 5 , I really dun have a clue what 6 will be like. Do u guys think it will be like previous unit 5 papers?? I am just so doomed, doubt if i could get 50 % in unit 5.........By the way, has the specification of unit 5 changed this year?? Its just too weired......

ReputationRep:
    did u notice unit 5 said 'inculding synoptic assessment' which has never been written on a paper before

weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    did u notice unit 5 said 'inculding synoptic assessment' which has never been written on a paper before

weird
    ya i was a bit surprised when saw this

ReputationRep:
    well paper 6 was one of the ones stolen so theyve changed part A which is the compulsary bit, part B which are the 3 optional questions stay the same

ReputationRep:
    Rav, how did you know that??? The three optional remains unchange?? Its so unfair!!! I think I am the worst victim, I am doing all those 4 papers which have been stolen..........Yah I noticed that the wrote" include sypnoptic assessment" I was shocked when I saw it and thought I got the wrong paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerfuffler)
    Rav, how did you know that??? The three optional remains unchange?? Its so unfair!!! I think I am the worst victim, I am doing all those 4 papers which have been stolen..........Yah I noticed that the wrote" include sypnoptic assessment" I was shocked when I saw it and thought I got the wrong paper.
    Maybe he's purchased the leaked paper from London lol

Hey kerfuffler you come from HK?
    Which school do u study in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerfuffler)
    try the maths papers and chemistry papers that you do being stolen! and they arent even changing the maths papers!!!!

ReputationRep:
    it was on bbc website and also someone told me.

ReputationRep:
    Did yer friend purchase those papers??

ReputationRep:
    no, i dont know anybody who would be that stupid

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.