Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so basically next year im starting my a levels, which is a huge step im however quitting football in order to get a job so i can pay for my own tutor however a girl is expecting me to make her my gf next year and believe me i do want to its just that my parents are strict and might not let me and i fear our a levels may suffer advice guys
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I've sacrificed a lot of my leisure part of my life working towards A-levels and it's not so bad considering that it will only be two years. I've taken a part time job now straight after school and saturday, working up until 5 everyday. when i get home i have a little rest for like 2 hours and then it's back to studying. i dont have a lot of social life now or ever tbh but it's all worth it if you think about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I've sacrificed a lot of my leisure part of my life working towards A-levels and it's not so bad considering that it will only be two years. I've taken a part time job now straight after school and saturday, working up until 5 everyday. when i get home i have a little rest for like 2 hours and then it's back to studying. i dont have a lot of social life now or ever tbh but it's all worth it if you think about it
    so what do you suggest. im not able to let go though
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by kandaman)
    so what do you suggest. im not able to let go though
    you can have a girlfriend, it's a passive thing right? unless she's really needy and need to stay in contact with you 24/7 to the point where's she's texting you constantly. a part time job is manageable. it's ok but it depends on how well this girl is able to coorperate and help you have an easier time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    you can have a girlfriend, it's a passive thing right? unless she's really needy and need to stay in contact with you 24/7 to the point where's she's texting you constantly. a part time job is manageable. it's ok but it depends on how well this girl is able to coorperate and help you have an easier time.
    I guess that might work. thankyou

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.