Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And If you did snoop through my profile properly you would realise I have an offer from Southampton as well, but bragging about my academic achievements isn't the topic here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    F*uck sake, do you want me to give you my phone number as well?

How many articles do i have to pull up before you accept that you're logically flawed on this topic darling?
    I'm asking for specific stats and numbers, not your personal details. I'll pass on that.

That's the thing, you Googled and pasted articles without noting their relevance to your claim, which was none at all. Do you or do you not have the percentage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the percentage in relation to the average citizen? If you do then what is it?
    okay back to the concept of white privalages. i am an asian and i do not believe they exist. At the end of the day if you work hard, you will get to a good position in life.

the reason why white people are found in higher positions in the work place or socially is:
    1) the population of white people is higher in the UK, so probability is on their side
    2)majority have parents have expereinced the system, as they've been born in the Uk, and therefore provide advice and guidance. this does not exist for many minorities as the parents are usually immigrants.

and finally another reason as to why white privalege is false, is because of asians. proportionally asians are found in higher quantities at the higher positions of the workplace (this trend can be found at top unis, such as russel groups).

ReputationRep:
    I'm asking for specific stats and numbers, not your personal details. I'll pass on that.

That's the thing, you Googled and pasted articles without noting their relevance to your claim, which was none at all. Do you or do you not have the stats?

I didn't Google anything.

I have some specific sites bookmarked for reference.

That post, is proof enough of my argument.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the percentage of Middle Easterners plotting to attack the West? If so then what is it?
    How is one supposed to gather accurate statistics on the number of people planning acts of terrorism?

It's not like they're just going to answer a YouGov survey saying "Yes, I am currently planning a terror attack in a Western country"

ReputationRep:
    I didn't Google anything.

I have some specific sites bookmarked for reference.

That post, is proof enough of my argument.
    So you don't have an actual percentage of active terrorists in the Middle East in relation to the average citizen. You should have said so before, would have saved us all lots of time.

ReputationRep:
    Meh I'm out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoconZionist)
    How is one supposed to gather accurate statistics on the number of people planning acts of terrorism?

It's not like they're just going to answer a YouGov survey saying "Yes, I am currently planning a terror attack in a Western country"

She probably thinks terrorists are as stupid as her and the A$AP guy.

ReputationRep:
    So you don't have an actual percentage of active terrorists in the Middle East in relation to the average citizen. You should have said so before, would have saved us all lots of time.

I'm bored now.

Later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoconZionist)

If he can't get the stats then he should not be using the "millions are trying to kill us" argument to try and prove that most people in the ME hate White people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mightybis0n)
    A multiracial society which no one voted for, and many wanting nothing to do with one.

White people DO own many European countries, although the grip is slipping by the year. What is wrong with wanting a majority white country? Do you lobby Japan (which is over 98% indigenous) for not being 'diverse' enough?

Define what you mean by privilege. Unless it's a buzzword for anti-white dialogue, which is what many black people and SJWs have latched on to.
    I don't think it matters what anyone wants in that regard. It's just the way things have come to be. For example, I'm sure that the indigenous peoples of the Americas didn't vote for or want (what used to be) their lands and communities to be intruded upon by Caucasians.

I would think that the problem of wanting a white majority country is the mindset of perceiving a certain group of people as more valuable than another, solely because of race... Skin colour rather than other, more important human qualities. Personally, I don't think that racial diversity is bad, or undesirable in a country.

I am not lobbying any countries for not being diverse, but simply stating that white privilege exists in multiracial countries.

By privilege, I mean the large likelihood of having the advantage of being able to live a life without facing prejudice of any kind that is caused by your race.

(Original post by bottlemilk)
    I don't think it matters what anyone wants in that regard. It's just the way things have come to be. For example, I'm sure that the indigenous peoples of the Americas didn't vote for or want (what used to be) their lands and communities to be intruded upon by Caucasians.

I would think that the problem of wanting a white majority country is the mindset of perceiving a certain group of people as more valuable than another, solely because of race... Skin colour rather than other, more important human qualities. Personally, I don't think that racial diversity is bad, or undesirable in a country.

I am not lobbying any countries for not being diverse, but simply stating that white privilege exists in multiracial countries.

By privilege, I mean the large likelihood of having the advantage of being able to live a life without facing prejudice of any kind that is caused by your race.
    So no race is privileged? You can't get away from prejudice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottlemilk)

Why does it have to be this way though? Shouldn't whites get a say on who should come into THEIR country?

As liberals like to point out, then was a different time. Strong>weak. What would have happened if the colonials hadn't arrived? That the indigenous population would advance at the pace the colonials did? Incredibly unlikely.

No, it would be based on pride in their fellow countrymen. In the UK other races do not integrate and immerse themselves in their own cultures, all apart. They do not mix, they do not treat each other the way countrymen should.

That's not a definition in the slightest. If you mean more likely to be associated with crime, there's a valid reason for that. 13% of the US population is black, yet they commit over 50% of the violent crime.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored now.

Later.
    Please dont come to the UK, we have too many idiots like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    Please dont come to the UK, we have too many idiots like you.
    I'm already in the UK you retard.

ReputationRep:
    I'm already in the UK you retard.
    Then go back to Nigeria.

ReputationRep:
    White privilege, does it exist or does it not exist? That is the question.

To an extent sure. I think there are a few privileges that comes being white but it all depends on the nation, area, and people.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, those white homeless, jobless people on the dole in the streets certainly are enjoying their white privilege aren't they?
    facepalm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    Then go back to Nigeria.

Not even from Nigeria.

Try again bro hahahaha.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.