Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Hahahaha.

Her ignorance made me cringe so hard.
    Great attempt at being patronising. And we can all say we're black to make a better point.

If you're gonna argue, argue like a rational intelligent person as opposed to a total ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    lmao, yuck. I hope you are not black.
    I really hope you are not otherwise you are a ****ing disgrace to every single black person in the world and right now I feel deeply ashamed and embarrassed for you

The child didn't need to do anything. He was a ****ing little boy how do you not get that into your ****ing head. The police are older than him and they should have dealt with the problems more safely.

LOL.

Please can you point out the part where i said i gave a flying ƒuck about what you hope or care about.

I've taken dumps more relevant than you.

ReputationRep:
    A simple Ctrl + F on the Lebanon article will point you out to ver 30 attacks in Beirut alone.

The "generally peaceful city" you were ignorantly praising.
    Most of which were last decade, that does not mean that it is not generally peaceful now.

Miami in Florida has had it's fair share of mass shootings in the recent years. Does this make it "war torn"?

ReputationRep:
    killing unarmed people is wrong full stop and he said that The boy should have just put the gun down. - It sounds like he is supporting the policemen. Do you not know how problematic that is?
    Supporting the police in trying to apprehend a person who has a gun (in this case it was fake but they didn't know that) who have pointed it people and may have pointed it at them, if I point a gun at you do you have to wait you can take action to protect yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Agreed, but by far the biggest privilege is the wealth of your parents. That is the root cause of most white people being advantaged - their parents are wealthier, and have a more nurturing environment, pushing them more to education and jobs.

I agree that wealth being passed down is probably the one biggest advantages white people on an average (We do have poor white as well, lol) do have over blacks and other races, but that is surely disappearing. I think that if a parent can pass on good self-control to a child, that child can surpass a wealthy one in every aspect of life that has been only given freedom.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

Please can you point out the part where i said i gave a flying ƒuck about what you hope or care about.

I've taken dumps more relevant than you.
    You had a white supremacy flag as your dp previously and you want to talk about you being black?
    ***** get the **** outta here.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we should then talk about the innocent sheriff that was murdered by black thugs during the uprising.

I guess his killing was reasonably justified because he was a white officer right?
    Straw man arguments, as this is unrelated to policemen abusing their position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    Great attempt at being patronising. And we can all say we're black to make a better point.

If you're gonna argue, argue like a rational intelligent person as opposed to a total ****.

I'm not saying I'm black to convey another point. I'm black because I am.

Just because I use my mind to reason and not CNN doesn't mean I'm not black.

And I've already dropped all my arguments in previous threads, if you scroll back you'll see them.

I'm still waiting for the reply from the deluded girl that said Beirut is a "generally peaceful city" LOOL.

What ignorance

ReputationRep:
    You had a white supremacy flag as your dp previously and you want to talk about you being black?
    ***** get the **** outta here.

The hell are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    It is relevant, if someone is put in a position they can be killed you can expect that they are more likely to take action to prevent them being killed.

ReputationRep:
    Most of which were last decade, that does not mean that it is not generally peaceful now.

Miami in Florida has had it's fair share of mass shootings in the recent years. Does this make it "war torn"?

Air- go the fact i said in a year.

Just because massive acts of terrorism took place 6,7 years ago and not as many now, doesn't mean that the city is "generally peaceful"

And a massive LMAO to you trying to equate petty gun crimes to actual wars and acts of terrorism in war torn countries.

It's like I'm conversing with a brick wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoconZionist)
    You're trying to convey the idea that Turkey is somehow equal to France in terms of the liklihood of terrorism.

It's like taking some small town in the UK and comparing it to a small town in Syria which hasn't been affected by the war - whilst both towns have had no terror incidents, it doesn't hide the fact that one country is more dangerous than the other.
    Neither are small towns so that point is moot. I was comparing two cities and said nothing about terrorism in both countries as a whole. But it seems that two people on this thread cannot diffrentiate between the two.

Like I said it's like saying that a terrorist attack in the New York would go unnoticed due to all of the mass shootings that happen in the USA. We all know that this is not the case.

ReputationRep:

You don't know what a straw-man argument is.

At-least 3 innocent police officers were killed for no reason during the up-rising in Baltimore, why don't you care about them?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying I'm black to convey another point. I'm black because I am.

Just because I use my mind to reason and not CNN doesn't mean I'm not black.

And I've already dropped all my arguments in previous threads, if you scroll back you'll see them.

I'm still waiting for the reply from the deluded girl that said Beirut is a "generally peaceful city" LOOL.

What ignorance
    Ok fine, but the purpose of an argument is to put forward your opinion and persuade others to believe in you. By being patronising, ignorant and plain rude wont achieve anything on your part and make the other person seem more intelligent and valid.
    Making comments like 'read a book' but then copy bits of Wikipedia makes you seem like the idiot. White privilege can have many meanings and interpretations such as 'going through life without having your race being an obstacle', which is far more generic and more true. Don't dismiss others points just because you quickly searched 'white privilege' on Wikipedia and then constructed an argument.

ReputationRep:
    This is a picture of the replica firearm I think we're all referring to.
    If this was pointed at you, you would undoubtedly think it to be a real gun.

Yes, it's a shame Tamir Rice was shot. Doesn't change the fact that he had an almost perfect replica of a Colt 1911 and reached for it when police arrived.

ReputationRep:
    >white privilege
    >in predominantly white countries

If I went to Africa or Turkey, would I still be privileged?
    No, it's more likely my skin colour would get me killed.

This anti-white rhetoric is embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Air- go the fact i said in a year.

Just because massive acts of terrorism took place 6,7 years ago and not as many now, doesn't mean that the city is "generally peaceful"

And a massive LMAO to you trying to equate petty gun crimes to actual wars and acts of terrorism in war torn countries.

It's like I'm conversing with a brick wall.
    Do you know how many people those "petty gun crimes" have killed over the past decade? Perhaps your brain is unable to process body counts in order to comprehend that the gun violence in the US is actually a major problem.

If civil unrest which was the root cause of the violence within a city has calmed, putting an end to most attacks except for the occasional one then yes, a city is "generally peaceful".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    Ok fine, but the purpose of an argument is to put forward your opinion and persuade others to believe in you. By being patronising, ignorant and plain rude wont achieve anything on your part and make the other person seem more intelligent and valid.
    Making comments like 'read a book' but then copy bits of Wikipedia makes you seem like the idiot. White privilege can have many meanings and interpretations such as 'going through life without having your race being an obstacle', which is far more generic and more true. Don't dismiss others points just because you quickly searched 'white privilege' on Wikipedia and then constructed an argument.

What's wrong with using an article from Wikipedia that clearly has a list of terrorist attacks that was directly related to my argument?

Hahaha, the hell are you talking about?

Please don't peddle that dribble about white people not having to go through life without having their race scrutinized, when MTV has a show called white privilege, social justice warriors bleeding down their necks every minute, pointless propaganda perpetuated by bought and payed for liberal outlets like CNN.

White people, black people, hispanic people, asian people are all in general victims of acts and forms of racism, the real truth is the news media picks and chooses which ones the people will react to the most.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how many people those "petty gun crimes" have killed over the past decade? Perhaps your brain is unable to process body counts in order to comprehend that the gun violence in the US is actually a major problem.

If civil unrest which was the root cause of the violence within a city has calmed, putting an end to most attacks except for the occasional one then yes, a city is "generally peaceful".

Weren't you the same person condemning me for providing statistics that traced down to last decade?

Now you are here, talking about gun violence tracing back to the past decade.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

And please for the second time, don't talk about my brain. You can't hold a candle to my education, this thread is clear evidence of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoconZionist)
    This is a picture of the replica firearm I think we're all referring to.
    If this was pointed at you, you would undoubtedly think it to be a real gun.

Yes, it's a shame Tamir Rice was shot. Doesn't change the fact that he had an almost perfect replica of a Colt 1911 and reached for it when police arrived.

"You are obviously a racist for thinking this."

Said the ignorant deluded black girl.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.