Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Are you for real? Unless you are in Zimbabwe white skin is all but worshipped in most of these countries. Same goes for most of Asia and the Middle East. While I was living in the ME having a Westerner as a friend was something to be proud of, especially if they were White. So it still does exist.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/02/af...terror-attack/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Where did I ever call Mombasa a country?

Or are you now using lies to justify your delusion because you don't have any decent points to your flawed thinking?
    You said that Mombasa was "not a major country", when in fact it's not a country at all.

ReputationRep:
    Now you know how I felt when you called Mombasa a country.

Over the past decade = 2006-present
    Last decades = the 2000s

I never said last decades

I said last DECADE. Without the 's'

Lying now, LOL.

You still haven't showed me where I called Mombasa a country dear.

I'm waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Are you for real? Unless you are in Zimbabwe white skin is all but worshipped in most of these countries. Same goes for most of Asia and the Middle East. While I was living in the ME having a Westerner as a friend was something to be proud of, especially if they were White. So it still does exist.
    You mean like in South Africa, where feral gangs hunted down and killed white people?

Even in the US dozens of black on white crimes go unreported. Have you seen the crime stats by race in America?

What you are doing is pre-judging someone to be a racist or somehow 'privileged' by their skin colour, and it's incredibly bigoted, offensive and problematic.

ReputationRep:
    "Over the past decade and last decade are not the same thing."

Oh my God in heaven

:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:
    LOOOOL YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

Its not the same thing, past decade implies last 10 years whereas last 10 years is the last nominal decade i.e. 2000-2009

You've embarrassed yourself enough.

ReputationRep:
    You said that Mombasa was "not a major country", when in fact it's not a country at all.

Show us where then.

ReputationRep:
    That's was a terrorist group that believes itself to be at war with the West and has killed far more Arabs (would that support the claim that being Arabs put them in danger?). The average citizen in many Middle Eastern country idolises white skin.

ReputationRep:
    white skin is all but worshipped in most of these countries. Same goes for most of Asia and the Middle East. While I was living in the ME having a Westerner as a friend was something to be proud of, especially if they were White. So it still does exist.
    If white skin is "worshipped" in these countries you speak of, then surely the non-whites are to blame for white privledge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    LOOOOL YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

Its not the same thing, past decade implies last 10 years whereas last 10 years is the last nominal decade i.e. 2000-2009

You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Okay.

So the last 10 years is 2000 - 2009, and not 2016 - 2006?

And I'm the one embarrassing myself?

LMFAOOOOOOO.

What Universities do you guys go to, UEL?

ReputationRep:
    That's was a terrorist group that believes itself to be at war with the West and has killed far more Arabs (would that support the claim that being Arabs put them in danger?). The average citizen in many Middle Eastern country idolises white skin.

LOL, slow down and type properly.

I know you're excited.

ReputationRep:
    There have been more acts of terrorism committed in 1 year in Ankara and Beirut than in Paris in 123 years. Mombasa is not in any way a major country, do not lie or delude yourself just to pass a point across.
    There you go

ReputationRep:
    LOL, slow down and type properly.

I know you're excited.
    The most obvious sign of someone who has no argument :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There you go

Well it's not a major country, nor a major city.

You were the one calling it major.

ReputationRep:
    White privilege does exist I mean there's no doubt white people have it better than us

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

LMFAOOOOOOO.

Even people who go to UEL probably have a better education than you do

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not a major country, nor a major city.

You were the one calling it major.
    I said that it was a major city, Kenyans would certainly consider their second largest city to be just that.

ReputationRep:
    The most obvious sign of someone who has no argument :lol:

You had none to begin with :beard:

You just said people in the middle east have love for people with white skin, when as we speak the THOUSANDS of terrorists in the middle east planning their next act of terrorism in the west.

I've never in my life come across such shear ignorance on any subject matter.

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

LMFAOOOOOOO.

OH MY GOODDD IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPIDITY LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I said last NOMINAL decade, you know what that means? 2000-2009. God education has failed you.

Dont bring universities into this, you go Brunel uni LOOOL

Now fool, do you see how it feels when you're arrogant and patronising towards others?

ReputationRep:
    Even people who go to UEL probably have a better education than you do

:p:p:p:p

ReputationRep:
    You had none to begin with :beard:

You just said people in the middle east have love for people with white skin, when as we speak the THOUSANDS of terrorists in the middle east planning their next act of terrorism in the west.

I've never in my life come across such shear ignorance on any subject matter.
    Do you have the percentage of terrorists in the Middle East in relation to the average citizens? Your point is moot.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.