Hi guys? I'm currently on a B/C grade in C3, I have done about 3 papers and I'm improving on each one (pretty much). Do you think-with enough practice and revision- I could get 90+ come June?
Thanks for your help
Posted from TSR Mobile
Can I get 90 UMS in C3? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 19-03-2016 22:58
- 20-03-2016 00:09
Don't worry it's not too late. The exam is about three months or so away. If you do say 3/4 papers every week that's plenty to be ready for the exam. It's all about practice with C3!
If you want any help with your revision for your Mathematics A2 C3 exam revision here are a few tips:
- Work through the ExamSolutions videos if you ever feel you feel like you are stuck on any section
- Feel free to post in the TSR A-Level Forum if you are unsure about something (make sure provide the question and what you have already done)
- Do every single past paper
- Mark your papers and see where you have gone wrong
- Look to do Solomon Press Papers once you have done all of the ones from your exam board