Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are blacks so sexi? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Ukrainian/Corsican/Cornish Milo Yiannopolous-style homo. Though I am the one who leads, if yaknowatameen When I walk down Peckham high street, I feel butterflies in my tummy, in the presence of big brash loud black boys/men, with tough hair, and big muscles mmm. And I think they secretely are all gay, all that bravado must be a front to hide their inner femininity. How can I approach them without getting stabbed, I really want to taste them??

ReputationRep:
    PWAAAH!!!! xD if you have a fine ass you might just attract some.... work it, twerk it :P xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parasite)
    PWAAAH!!!! xD if you have a fine ass you might just attract some.... work it, twerk it :P xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhYRtK0fBU - That's my jam!! "He like it when I make this azz vibrate - TWERK". Better start working on those squats!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DinduRubbin)
    I'm a Ukrainian/Corsican/Cornish Milo Yiannopolous-style homo. Though I am the one who leads, if yaknowatameen When I walk down Peckham high street, I feel butterflies in my tummy, in the presence of big brash loud black boys/men, with tough hair, and big muscles mmm. And I think they secretely are all gay, all that bravado must be a front to hide their inner femininity. How can I approach them without getting stabbed, I really want to taste them??
    you're a what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    you're a what
    Gay, masculine, kinda sexist, and super sassy! Grrrr

ReputationRep:
    I'd say take your chances - go and tell them all that you want to taste them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    I'd say take your chances - go and tell them all that you want to taste them
    Ooh I wish I could. But one of them punched me when I got a bit to close to him on the bus...I guess I let my **** do the thinking oops

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I wish I could. But one of them punched me when I got a bit to close to him on the bus...I guess I let my **** do the thinking oops
    Wait, you actually did that?

I'd punch you too even though I'm in the business. You need to have some class bro.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by "too close", did you violate him by touching anything of his?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Wait, you actually did that?

I'd punch you too even though I'm in the business. You need to have some class bro.
    Sorry bro, t'was a moment of weakness. I am a polite boy when the temperature is less than 30 degrees Celcius. But my body' tellin' me yes, when that heat waves hit me!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. For one thing, I've never head of a Cornish-Ukrainian-Corsican hybrid, so congrats, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Hustle Bustle)
    What do you mean by "too close", did you violate him by touching anything of his?
    Nope, bus was cramped, but I got a bit excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpt. Josh)
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. For one thing, I've never head of a Cornish-Ukrainian-Corsican hybrid, so congrats, I guess.
    Thanks hun.

ReputationRep:
    ROFL You Are a WHAT!????

ReputationRep:
    Flop it out at them.

Best way to start a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, bus was cramped, but I got a bit excited
    What you got excited and dry humped him on a cramped bus?

ReputationRep:
    what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Hustle Bustle)
    What you got excited and dry humped him on a cramped bus?
    Nope! But my ensign raised his flag...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Flop it out at them.

Best way to start a conversation.
    Oh I've thought about doing that a lot....

But do you think they would stab me or punch me first?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've thought about doing that a lot....

But do you think they would stab me or punch me first?

Depends on the ****.

Jealousy might cause them to reach for the knife.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.