Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

honestly, there is this much younger girl I like to have sex with... Watch

All legal, I am late twenties, she is early twenties.

However, she is outgoing and I am very introverted. How should I approach this? We see each other but don't think she knows that I want to have romantic attachments with her yet. Also because of our age difference, I'm just looking for sex and not much other things that usually comes with a relationship. Given she is young, she probably doesn't mind that. Also I do think she likes me as I'm a handsome guy and all.

Should I put it out to her or make a sudden move on her unexpectedly so that the awkwardness of speech is not needed?

Note: I've never had a gf before.

lol

Give me advice, not lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

However, she is outgoing and I am very introverted. How should I approach this? We see each other but don't think she knows that I want to have romantic attachments with her yet. Also because of our age difference, I'm just looking for sex and not much other things that usually comes with a relationship. Given she is young, she probably doesn't mind that. Also I do think she likes me as I'm a handsome guy and all.

Should I put it out to her or make a sudden move on her unexpectedly so that the awkwardness of speech is not needed?

put it out to her and be confident as f**k. if she says no then walk away. easy.

ReputationRep:
    You two are both over 18 so I don't see a problem?

ReputationRep:

i cringe

However, I fear the sex won't be great if we have it due to lack of romantic attachments?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a right party animal. I bet you're about 15 and sat crying in your mum's basement, ******* over crayon scribblings of your imaginary girlfriend.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    That's your version of romantic?

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You two are both over 18 so I don't see a problem?
    The problem is I don't know how to start it...

(Original post by KyleH123)
    put it out to her and be confident as f**k. if she says no then walk away. easy.
    If I was as confidence as f**k, I'd make a move on her without asking her first about it. Wouldn't you agree?

(Original post by 999tigger)
    That's your version of romantic?
    No, I admit we lack a bit of romance.

Give me advice, not lol
    lol
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Good wind-up

Surely as a man well into his twenties your seduction technique is sophisticated enough to charm this young innocent?

Just do what you do for all the other conquests.

ReputationRep:

:toofunny:

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Good wind-up

Surely as a man well into his twenties your seduction technique is sophisticated enough to charm this young innocent?

Just do what you do for all the other conquests.

Problem is I'm a virgin. I actually feel I was more seductive in my early twenties. I guess I've lost confidence as I've got older. You realize that you are not that special the older you get.

(Original post by stefano865)
    :toofunny:
    What are you suggesting?

ReputationRep:

Well, when I approach a sexy lad, I stare into his eyes for 2-6 minutes. If he doesn't tell me to "eff off" then it's game on!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.