The Student Room Group

honestly, there is this much younger girl I like to have sex with...

All legal, I am late twenties, she is early twenties.

However, she is outgoing and I am very introverted. How should I approach this? We see each other but don't think she knows that I want to have romantic attachments with her yet. Also because of our age difference, I'm just looking for sex and not much other things that usually comes with a relationship. Given she is young, she probably doesn't mind that. Also I do think she likes me as I'm a handsome guy and all.

Should I put it out to her or make a sudden move on her unexpectedly so that the awkwardness of speech is not needed?

Note: I've never had a gf before.
lol
Reply 2
Give me advice, not lol
Original post by Anonymous

However, she is outgoing and I am very introverted. How should I approach this? We see each other but don't think she knows that I want to have romantic attachments with her yet. Also because of our age difference, I'm just looking for sex and not much other things that usually comes with a relationship. Given she is young, she probably doesn't mind that. Also I do think she likes me as I'm a handsome guy and all.

Should I put it out to her or make a sudden move on her unexpectedly so that the awkwardness of speech is not needed?

put it out to her and be confident as f**k. if she says no then walk away. easy.
You two are both over 18 so I don't see a problem?

i cringe
Reply 6
However, I fear the sex won't be great if we have it due to lack of romantic attachments?
That's your version of romantic?
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You two are both over 18 so I don't see a problem?

The problem is I don't know how to start it...
Reply 9
Original post by KyleH123
put it out to her and be confident as f**k. if she says no then walk away. easy.

If I was as confidence as f**k, I'd make a move on her without asking her first about it. Wouldn't you agree?
Original post by 999tigger
That's your version of romantic?

No, I admit we lack a bit of romance.
Give me advice, not lol

lol
Good wind-up

Surely as a man well into his twenties your seduction technique is sophisticated enough to charm this young innocent?

Just do what you do for all the other conquests.

:toofunny:
Original post by 999tigger
Good wind-up

Surely as a man well into his twenties your seduction technique is sophisticated enough to charm this young innocent?

Just do what you do for all the other conquests.

Problem is I'm a virgin. I actually feel I was more seductive in my early twenties. I guess I've lost confidence as I've got older. You realize that you are not that special the older you get.
Original post by stefano865
:toofunny:

What are you suggesting?

Well, when I approach a sexy lad, I stare into his eyes for 2-6 minutes. If he doesn't tell me to "eff off" then it's game on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending