Turn on thread page Beta

honestly, there is this much younger girl I like to have sex with... watch

All legal, I am late twenties, she is early twenties.

However, she is outgoing and I am very introverted. How should I approach this? We see each other but don't think she knows that I want to have romantic attachments with her yet. Also because of our age difference, I'm just looking for sex and not much other things that usually comes with a relationship. Given she is young, she probably doesn't mind that. Also I do think she likes me as I'm a handsome guy and all.

Should I put it out to her or make a sudden move on her unexpectedly so that the awkwardness of speech is not needed?

Note: I've never had a gf before.

lol

Give me advice, not lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

However, she is outgoing and I am very introverted. How should I approach this? We see each other but don't think she knows that I want to have romantic attachments with her yet. Also because of our age difference, I'm just looking for sex and not much other things that usually comes with a relationship. Given she is young, she probably doesn't mind that. Also I do think she likes me as I'm a handsome guy and all.

Should I put it out to her or make a sudden move on her unexpectedly so that the awkwardness of speech is not needed?

put it out to her and be confident as f**k. if she says no then walk away. easy.

ReputationRep:
    You two are both over 18 so I don't see a problem?

ReputationRep:

i cringe

However, I fear the sex won't be great if we have it due to lack of romantic attachments?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    That's your version of romantic?

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You two are both over 18 so I don't see a problem?
    The problem is I don't know how to start it...

(Original post by KyleH123)
    put it out to her and be confident as f**k. if she says no then walk away. easy.
    If I was as confidence as f**k, I'd make a move on her without asking her first about it. Wouldn't you agree?

(Original post by 999tigger)
    That's your version of romantic?
    No, I admit we lack a bit of romance.

Give me advice, not lol
    lol
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Good wind-up

Surely as a man well into his twenties your seduction technique is sophisticated enough to charm this young innocent?

Just do what you do for all the other conquests.

ReputationRep:

:toofunny:

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Good wind-up

Surely as a man well into his twenties your seduction technique is sophisticated enough to charm this young innocent?

Just do what you do for all the other conquests.

Problem is I'm a virgin. I actually feel I was more seductive in my early twenties. I guess I've lost confidence as I've got older. You realize that you are not that special the older you get.

(Original post by stefano865)
    :toofunny:
    What are you suggesting?

ReputationRep:

Well, when I approach a sexy lad, I stare into his eyes for 2-6 minutes. If he doesn't tell me to "eff off" then it's game on!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.