Chichester; Essex; Plymouth Good or bad Uni's? Watch

Teiao9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Chichester; Essex; Plymouth Good or bad Uni's?
espicton98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
don't go to chi, I live here and I can tell you it's a right s hole, isn't great for student life and the campus is about the size of a school no joke. And depending on your course you may even be on the Bognor campus and I can tell you that you seriously do not want to live in Bognor, especially if you are not from the UK as its like the most narrow minded ignorant town ever!

hope this helps
Perry.J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,

I'm currently a second year student at the University of Essex! In my opinion, I think it's a great University! It has a brilliant atmosphere, good facilities and there's always something going on! It's also a really good University for international students; it's recently been ranked, the 5th best University in the UK for international students!

What course are you looking to study?

If you have anymore questions about Essex or student life in general then please don't hesitate to ask me!

^Perry
EdwardBarfield9
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
I'm studying Music at Chichester in September and from what I've seen it's a fantastic uni for me.
A university can only be "bad" or "good" to a certain point. The rest is all down to your own thoughts.
Espicton's post is completely acceptable as it's her opinion. As someone coming from a tiny town in the midlands I can say that Chi is a much better place for me to go.

espicton98 I'm intereted to know exactly why you think Chi is a "right s'hole"
espicton98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
Hi,
I'm studying Music at Chichester in September and from what I've seen it's a fantastic uni for me.
A university can only be "bad" or "good" to a certain point. The rest is all down to your own thoughts.
Espicton's post is completely acceptable as it's her opinion. As someone coming from a tiny town in the midlands I can say that Chi is a much better place for me to go.

espicton98 I'm intereted to know exactly why you think Chi is a "right s'hole"
Thankyou for not shooting me down I appreciate it . I've lived here all my life so I don't have much comparison to make if I'm totally honest. It's stuck up, expensive, lacks diversity, night life isn't too great (shut Thursday's) Uni is very small, shopping is fairly limited. There are so pros to living here eg: train links to London but I don't particularly think Chichester, or the surrounding areas are particularly a great place to live
Natalie.1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Teiao9)
I'm conceding of applying to study at either one of these Universities. Can anyone shed some light on (which ones are a miss). I am not from the UK. Anyone any experience of these uni's or advice?. Thanks

University of Chichester
University of Essex
Edge Hill University
Hello,
I study Psychology at the University of Essex and really enjoy it.
What course are you looking to study?
Natalie.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For what course? This is the postgraduate forum but it's not clear if that's what you're looking for. What made you choose those universities?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads