Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Chichester; Essex; Plymouth Good or bad Uni's?

ReputationRep:
    don't go to chi, I live here and I can tell you it's a right s hole, isn't great for student life and the campus is about the size of a school no joke. And depending on your course you may even be on the Bognor campus and I can tell you that you seriously do not want to live in Bognor, especially if you are not from the UK as its like the most narrow minded ignorant town ever!

hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm currently a second year student at the University of Essex! In my opinion, I think it's a great University! It has a brilliant atmosphere, good facilities and there's always something going on! It's also a really good University for international students; it's recently been ranked, the 5th best University in the UK for international students!

What course are you looking to study?

If you have anymore questions about Essex or student life in general then please don't hesitate to ask me!

^Perry

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm studying Music at Chichester in September and from what I've seen it's a fantastic uni for me.
    A university can only be "bad" or "good" to a certain point. The rest is all down to your own thoughts.
    Espicton's post is completely acceptable as it's her opinion. As someone coming from a tiny town in the midlands I can say that Chi is a much better place for me to go.

espicton98 I'm intereted to know exactly why you think Chi is a "right s'hole"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    Hi,
    I'm studying Music at Chichester in September and from what I've seen it's a fantastic uni for me.
    A university can only be "bad" or "good" to a certain point. The rest is all down to your own thoughts.
    Espicton's post is completely acceptable as it's her opinion. As someone coming from a tiny town in the midlands I can say that Chi is a much better place for me to go.

espicton98 I'm intereted to know exactly why you think Chi is a "right s'hole"
    Thankyou for not shooting me down I appreciate it . I've lived here all my life so I don't have much comparison to make if I'm totally honest. It's stuck up, expensive, lacks diversity, night life isn't too great (shut Thursday's) Uni is very small, shopping is fairly limited. There are so pros to living here eg: train links to London but I don't particularly think Chichester, or the surrounding areas are particularly a great place to live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teiao9)
    I'm conceding of applying to study at either one of these Universities. Can anyone shed some light on (which ones are a miss). I am not from the UK. Anyone any experience of these uni's or advice?. Thanks

University of Chichester
    University of Essex
    Edge Hill University
    Hello,
    I study Psychology at the University of Essex and really enjoy it.
    What course are you looking to study?
    Natalie.

ReputationRep:
    For what course? This is the postgraduate forum but it's not clear if that's what you're looking for. What made you choose those universities?

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.