Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My holiday starts next Wednesday. Just wondering whats your plan for the holidays, and how long a day are you planning to spend on revision?

ReputationRep:
    Eat chocolate, that's my plans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilshark)
    My holiday starts next Wednesday. Just wondering whats your plan for the holidays, and how long a day are you planning to spend on revision?
    Let's see I plan to do coursework and make Chemistry notes before the holidays -> during the Easter holiday do Physics & Maths papers but I still gotta continue making Chem notes cos I'm so behind , wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Let's see I plan to do coursework and make Chemistry notes before the holidays -> during the Easter holiday do Physics & Maths papers but I still gotta continue making Chem notes cos I'm so behind , wbu?
    Im planning to begin flashcards and print past papers by tuesday. During easter just obliterate flash cards and past papers. I really should have started history earlier though...

ReputationRep:
    smash out revision for pretty much ALL of my GCSE subjects gonna work like my life depends on it i cannot afford to get anything less than an A/A* tbh . English is going my enemy its tedious and its just urgh . If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath you WILL be successful

ReputationRep:
    Have currently been summoned into school for day-length revision sessions on nearly every day. Not really a holiday anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx)
    smash out revision for pretty much ALL of my GCSE subjects gonna work like my life depends on it i cannot afford to get anything less than an A/A* tbh . English is going my enemy its tedious and its just urgh . If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath you WILL be successful
    I know what you mean and thanks for the motivation How many hours do you think you will do a day. I was thinking about this earlier- even if you wake early at about 8am and revised 8 hours with 15 min breaks each hour, it would be 6pm. True thats alot of time gone, yet you can still have so much relaxation time after 6. If you are really eager, you could try waking earlier or having shorter breaks but it's up to you

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ready to go all out?

ReputationRep:
    This half term is when my proper revision is going to start. I've been doing light (and I mean very light) revision since about late February? My goal is 4-6 hours a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    This half term is when my proper revision is going to start. I've been doing light (and I mean very light) revision since about late February? My goal is 4-6 hours a day.
    Good luck!! I haven't been doing anything really which is light so i'm planning to turn insane mode when easter starts.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully around 6 hours a day (apart from the days I go out with my friends and stuff, but I'm trying to keep myself free to focus on revision, I'll have 10 weeks to go out after exams) and 8 hours or more on other days, I'm probably doing too much but I am so determined to get the A*s lmao

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.