The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Abertay applicants group chat?

Does anyone who's applied to Abertay University want a group chat so that you can get to know other applicants? I'm happy to start one, either drop a link to your Facebook in the comments or message me on here and I'll add you to it or whatever... If you've already got one comment so I can ask you to add me to it 😜
Reply 1
Personally I support this initiative, but I do not see very active people here. Guess there would not be enough participants.
University logo
Abertay University
Original post by hank1996
Personally I support this initiative, but I do not see very active people here. Gueshs there would not be enough participants.

You have a point, but hopefully there might be a few people interested even 5 would be helpful (I know I'd like to know a few people before I go- if I go).
Original post by shannonjadexxz
Does anyone who's applied to Abertay University want a group chat so that you can get to know other applicants? I'm happy to start one, either drop a link to your Facebook in the comments or message me on here and I'll add you to it or whatever... If you've already got one comment so I can ask you to add me to it 😜

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.doohan.5
Original post by hank1996
Personally I support this initiative, but I do not see very active people here. Guess there would not be enough participants.

There is now three people (well there will be when the other accepts my friend request) including me... So if you have Facebook I can add you to a chat too... Hopefully we can build it up between all of us ;p
Original post by shannonjadexxz
There is now three people (well there will be when the other accepts my friend request) including me... So if you have Facebook I can add you to a chat too... Hopefully we can build it up between all of us ;p

Just a suggestion but maybe state the groups name on here for anyone who might come across this post and they can search for the group?

Great idea though.

Quick Reply

Latest