Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

With 100 days to go, time to say the truth... watch

ReputationRep:
    namely that the Brexit campaign is based on Anglo-Saxon race supremacy. There's load of lies about the economy, free trade, borders and so forth but this is what is essentially boils down to. And don't give me spiel about Boris's Turkish ancestor. He's just an oportunist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RUCrazy)
    namely that the Brexit campaign is based on Anglo-Supremacy. There's load of lies about the economy, free trade, borders and so forth but this is what is essentially boils down to. And don't give me spiel about Boris's Turkish ancestor. He's just an oportunist.
    >Anglo supremacy

hahahahaha

Care to explain properly?

ANGLO MASTER RACE

ReputationRep:
    Look up the whole British Empire.

ReputationRep:
    Look up the whole British Empire.
    >not quoting

And the Empire went a while ago, if you weren't aware

ReputationRep:
    So did slavery, doesn't change the fact there is racism towards blacks in America.

ReputationRep:
    So did slavery, doesn't change the fact there is racism towards blacks in America.
    Totally irrelevant to your post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mightybis0n)
    Totally irrelevant to your post.
    100% relevant I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    100% relevant I'd say.
    You've offered no concrete evidence for alleged 'Anglo-supremacy'. The term is ludicrous, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    There is a lot of documented history for this. It's not my fault you are ignorant of it.

ReputationRep:
    There is a lot of documented history for this. It's not my fault you are ignorant of it.
    Go on, source it.

Brexit needs to happen. Nothing to do with 'anglo-supremacy'. Learn to debate, pleb.

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to tell me the British Empire was based on equality and tolerance?

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to tell me the British Empire was based on equality and tolerance?
    What has the British Empire got to do with the UK leaving the EU?

ReputationRep:
    What has the British Empire got to do with the UK leaving the EU?
    It's part and parcel of the mindset of the Brexit people. They still think they've got an Empire ruling over inferior peoples.

ReputationRep:
    It's part and parcel of the mindset of the Brexit people. They still think they've got an Empire ruling over inferior peoples.
    No, we really don't.

There's perfectly valid, legitimate reasons for wanting to leave the EU. Not everyone who wants a Brexit is a xenophobic colonialist.

Which Empire are you talking about, by the way? The one that Merkel and Germany basically runs?

ReputationRep:
    No, we really don't.

There's perfectly valid, legitimate reasons for wanting to leave the EU. Not everyone who wants a Brexit is a xenophobic colonialist.
    Not everyone, but a lot of them are.

ReputationRep:
    *Boris'

ReputationRep:
    There is an element of truth in all of that but every nation is proud of their heritage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    *Boris'
    Oh yeah, I forgot, a spelling error invalidates the whole argument. Get real Jim.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I forgot, a spelling error invalidates the whole argument. Get real Jim.
    No, it doesn't invalidate your argument. But you could at least try to show you have a basic level of literacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    No, it doesn't invalidate your argument. But you could at least try to show you have a basic level of literacy.
    I have a Master's degree, do you?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.