Turn on thread page Beta

New Donald Trump Ad - Hillary barking like a dog watch

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump's new TV advertisement shows depicts Hillary Clinton barking like a dog. Fortunately his adverts are balanced through because others are more serious for example focusing on the corruption of his opponents. What Trump has going for him is that a lot of politicians are rotten. His anti-Marco Rubio rhetoric and advertising seems to have knocked the steam out of Rubio.

There is an ace up his sleeve for Hillary: they are both in the 1% but he is or the people and she is for the 1% - I suspect this will be the next move. He will argue it's a closed club - she's the wife of a former President.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    I'm Donald Trump's God and I approve this ad.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm also dyslexic
    As Donald Trumps dog, do you support a wall to keep stray dogs out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is that actually Trumps ad?

It's ironic also that the advert talks about not being a punchline, yet (despite whether you agree with Trump or not) he is the butt of a great number of jokes.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.