Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm dating this guy. He's 6ft and toned. I'm 6ft and slim.

I'm going over his flat. I'm staying the night and he wants me to sleep in the same bed as him. But it's a single.

Would two guys of our size fit?

Obviously we're gonnw spoon etc

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I sleep in a bed with my clone every night, both of us fit fine and we're 6'2"

Wait, you didn't read that

(Original post by Alexion)
    Yup, I sleep in a bed with my clone every night, both of us fit fine and we're 6'2"

Wait, you didn't read that
    Your twin?!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say so, sharing a single bed isn't the best but for the odd night here and there its fine.

ReputationRep:
    Meh it's hit and miss. Sometimes it's great, the lack of space means it gets very hot, watch your hair if it's long it might get caught so try to sleep under him, if your prone to bad breath in morning might want to sleep facing opposite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Your twin?!
    No, the clone I didn't make 2 days ago in a science experiment in my garage. That did not happen and I am not hiding it in my bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    You can try sleeping on top of him. Then you'll definitely fit.
    This can work well but it's hot, make sure not to head bump or elbow his chest and if you're a little on the chubby side he might wake up disabled.

ReputationRep:
    We tested this, you can fit about 5 people in a single (barely), so you'll p be fine

(Original post by Alexion)
    No, the clone I didn't make 2 days ago in a science experiment in my garage. That did not happen and I am not hiding it in my bedroom.
    You see, if you were to make a clone with the most probable method, it'd be much younger than you and definitely not be 6'2 :yep:

I wouldn't mind making a clone of myself and raising it as my child :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    You see, if you were to make a clone with the most probable method, it'd be much younger than you and definitely not be 6'2 :yep:

I wouldn't making a clone of myself and raising it as my child :ninja:
    It's basically like a big 3d mirror, I stand in front of it and bam there's a clone

I'm waiting on the patent as we speak :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. Neither me or my girlfriend are slim yet it isn't that uncomfortable for us.

I find it impossible to fall asleep as the big spoon however.

Especially when I'm still horny lulz.

I guess it helps that you're the same size. My boyfriend is a lot taller and has a much bigger frame than me, so I kept falling off at night. If you're the same size then you'll take an equal amount of space in the bed, rather than one of you taking up more space than the other. Now I get to sleep on the wall side of the bed so I don't fall off

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.