Turn on thread page Beta

Donald Trump rally: Highway blocked by protesters watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    I wouldn't go as far as to completely consider him as the next Hitler as he's not yet in power. He does however seem to be eerily similar to him in many ways. Link below -->

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comp...perfect-sense/

I'm guessing you're a trump supporter. So please, inform me as to how dear Donald going to get the Mexicans to pay for that huge wall?
    He flip flops on his views so much. He lies about statistics. He swears on television then criticises other politicians for using a swear word. I don't get how you can support him :confused:
    No. I'm not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_9Faxz1s5g

Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    What is it about Lefties that makes them unable to conduct themselves with dignity?
    Hold on a minute while I find some videos of EDL and ask the same question about "Righties".

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1458497108052.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  17.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of what you think of Trump and his supporters you have to realise we live in a democracy where the various freedoms we enjoy would not be possible if we just banned or turned violent against those we don't agree with. If you don't believe in the following statement then you should leave any free country and enjoy your time in Saudi or Syria:

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' - Voltaire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Hold on a minute while I find some videos of EDL and ask the same question about "Righties".
    The majority of EDL members are likely to be left wing, supporting the NHS and nationalisation of the railways etc. Similar to PEGIDA, the EDL is generally a single issue movement and not left or right wing.

ReputationRep:
    Don't hate on 'progressives', with their peaceful progressive tactics, aimed at combating bigotry/fascism.. different rules apply to these people

ReputationRep:
    Need 200 million out protesting tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Trump enrages every single group which I detest with my every being. SJWs, feminazis, BLM and lazy communists.
    Even if as president he runs the country into the ground (which is still better than what Hillary would do) I still want him elected just to piss them off.
    This.

And maybe if I ask the cops nicely they'll let me have a turn using the water cannon when the protests start.

ReputationRep:
    People hate Trump because he is isnt afraid to speak the uncomfortable truth, and the truth is he is right about the muslims. They are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.