Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have been offered a conditional offer to the MSc in Occupational Psychology at Nottingham. I was wondering has anyone completed this course and if so how have they found it?

Also, what advice would you have regarding postgraduate accomodation. Is it best to look for house off campus or go with the 'post graduate accomodation' on campus?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    I can't help you with info on the course but I'd definitely look for off-campus housing. While the halls on campus at UoN are very nice, you are also guaranteed to be in with vast majority freshers with a lot of extremely late nights out, dont be surprised by being woken up at 4-5 am once a week and I can imagine that won't be too agreeable to doing a masters. Also the on campus halls at UoN are all catered and the food is not great at all and you won't have a kitchen. I also think you could find cheaper accommodation looking off campus.

Best of luck though, UoN is fantasic and the campus is the most beautiful and the city is amazing

ReputationRep:
    I can't offer advice but I'm in a similar position I've got an offer to do MSc in Health Psychology at Nottingham! I'm thinking of looking into house sharing through spareroom.com or something like that. Seems like you can definitely get more for your money off campus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.