Turn on thread page Beta

Warwick or Kings college for a masters course in Human resource? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Can somebody please help me in choosing among these 2 universities for a master course in Human resource ? I have offer from both but little confused ..
    Warwick is of course one of the best business school .. on the other hand kings college is also having very god reputation being in London ... Also being Non EU student how will be the job prospects within or out of UK?? Hence need to know the current trends particularly with reference to subject (HR) and placement for both of these university.. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sanjana,

Off topic, but ive just applied to kings. Was it easy to get the offer? same course ive applied to, what course or grades have you got? I'm so anxious lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hardeep

I am expecting a good 2:1 in BBA(Hons.) and having internship experience and few certification courses . This has helped me to get the offer.

ReputationRep:
    Thats great news! Congratulations. Whats the BA in?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.