Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It would be wonderful if Britain had a Donald Trump who had 49% of the vote. When we talked about building a wall, it wouldn't be a physical wall but a identification and verification system which required constant identity cards, random paper checks by the police and the production on this access token to buy or sell though electronic payment terminals or cash tills.

We start by making the illegals wear a symbol of their arm and get them chipped while we then round the illegals into camps separate the men and women and make them work to pay or the costs of these camps in things like petroleum factories and synthetic rubber factories, meanwhile politically working to deport them. We could for example pay Somalia $50 per head to take those people as a transit route.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why do trolls take trolling so seriously? I mean you could've achieved what I assume you wanted with just the title. Yet you took the time to conjure up two whole paragraphs supporting your argument. Come on man, get a hold of yourself.

I actually can't help but imagine this hypothetical British Trump as Blackadder in a Hitler uniform and mustache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Why do trolls take trolling so seriously? I mean you could've achieved what I assume you wanted with just the title. Yet you took the time to conjure up two whole paragraphs supporting your argument. Come on man, get a hold of yourself.

I actually can't help but imagine this hypothetical British Trump as Rowan Atkinson in a Hitler uniform and mustache.
    Hey listen, trolling is all they really have in life. Trolling is like the last resort activity which only comes about when an individual is extremely bored, lonely and insecure. They found something at last to amuse themselves, shifting their problems and taking delight in the most fruitless activity pretty much ever. I think there should be a day of recognition for trolls and a funding initiative for the extensive therapy they need.

ReputationRep:
    I wish the British had this same and superb mentality before stepping foot on foreign lands ages ago...no one knew how 'great' your country was till you exposed it to us. Stop being in denial over that fact that most of these migrants are helping in the betterment of the very place we call 'Graet Britain' and not just tearing it apart like you would want people to believe.. Wonder who helped make it so great to begin with...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Hey listen, trolling is all they really have in life. Trolling is like the last resort activity which only comes about when an individual is extremely bored, lonely and insecure. They found something at last to amuse themselves, shifting their problems and taking delight in the most fruitless activity pretty much ever. I think there should be a day of recognition for trolls and a funding initiative for the extensive therapy they need.

I think there should be more awareness and support. Maybe a Trolls Anonymous support gatherings. #TrollLivesMatter

ReputationRep:
    I think there should be more awareness and support. Maybe a Trolls Anonymous support gatherings. #TrollLivesMatter
    PRSOM.

I think there should be a diagnosis with a planned treatment path. Clinical troll syndrome. Otherwise it's probably just a gateway to much more harmful behaviour. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    We already have a version of Donald Trump. He is called Nigel Farage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_dog)
    It would be wonderful if Britain had a Donald Trump who had 49% of the vote. When we talked about building a wall, it wouldn't be a physical wall but a identification and verification system which required constant identity cards, random paper checks by the police and the production on this access token to buy or sell though electronic payment terminals or cash tills.

We start by making the illegals wear a symbol of their arm and get them chipped while we then round the illegals into camps separate the men and women and make them work to pay or the costs of these camps in things like petroleum factories and synthetic rubber factories, meanwhile politically working to deport them. We could for example pay Somalia $50 per head to take those people as a transit route.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is all we need really, and not just send the illegals there, but other offenders as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flutterby-x303)
    We already have a version of Donald Trump. He is called Nigel Farage.
    Yet, he is a ****** with no charm.

ReputationRep:
    If by "Britain needs its own Donald Trump" you mean Britain needs outsiders to break into the mainstream of UK politics I think you could argue that Britain has it's own Donald Trump in Jeremy Corbyn.

I think outsiders who can enthuse party activists are doing very well. This is why I think Boris Johnson will win the next Tory leadership election (he is portraying himself as an outsider by backing Brexit, which the majority of Tory activists (including myself) support) because he knows their support will be crucial to his winning the leadership down the road.

ReputationRep:
    Dont give this loser the attention he/she craves.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    If by "Britain needs its own Donald Trump" you mean Britain needs outsiders to break into the mainstream of UK politics I think you could argue that Britain has it's own Donald Trump in Jeremy Corbyn.

I think outsiders who can enthuse party activists are doing very well. This is why I think Boris Johnson will win the next Tory leadership election (he is portraying himself as an outsider by backing Brexit, which the majority of Tory activists (including myself) support) because he knows their support will be crucial to his winning the leadership down the road.
    If most Tories support Brexit, that would make Boris an insider and Cameron an outsider so you should be supporting Cameron if you want an outsider.

ReputationRep:
    You are so compassionate. You should get the Nobel Peace prize and canonised by the Pope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    You are so compassionate. You should get the Nobel Peace prize and canonised by the Pope.
    IKR. can you nominate me pls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    strong gif game/10

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

I actually can't help but imagine this hypothetical British Trump as Blackadder in a Hitler uniform and mustache.
    Have I suggested anything which does not relate to enforcing the law?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    IKR. can you nominate me pls?
    Already done, don't forget to get something nice when you collect your prize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    This is all we need really, and not just send the illegals there, but other offenders as well.
    We will cut the head off ISIS and take their oil.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_dog)
    We will cut the head off ISIS and take their oil.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    worst troll ever, at least be funny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.