Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    not greatguy/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadin_)
    worst troll ever, at least be funny
    Last night I turned on the TV and I saw Hillary. She was barking like a dog.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadin_)
    worst troll ever, at least be funny
    You've made me change my mind we won't pay Somalia $50 per head to take them, we will make them pay for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Yet, he is a ****** with no charm.
    Because Donald Trump is such a charming, charismatic gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    He's not trying to be charming.

He's trying to break political correctness mind control programming.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_dog)
    It would be wonderful if Britain had a Donald Trump who had 49% of the vote. When we talked about building a wall, it wouldn't be a physical wall but a identification and verification system which required constant identity cards, random paper checks by the police and the production on this access token to buy or sell though electronic payment terminals or cash tills.

We start by making the illegals wear a symbol of their arm and get them chipped while we then round the illegals into camps separate the men and women and make them work to pay or the costs of these camps in things like petroleum factories and synthetic rubber factories, meanwhile politically working to deport them. We could for example pay Somalia $50 per head to take those people as a transit route.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Why no?

Do people who don't support these ideas support immigration crime instead of immigration crime resolution?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Anyone seen Hitler: Rise of Evil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Anyone seen Hitler: Rise of Evil?
    Anyone sung Henry VIII'th I am I am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    If by "Britain needs its own Donald Trump" you mean Britain needs outsiders to break into the mainstream of UK politics I think you could argue that Britain has it's own Donald Trump in Jeremy Corbyn.
    What are you talking about? Corbyn has been a North London MP for decades. Just because he's largely been a back bench peon the entire time doesn't mean he's some bright, new, fresh breath of air.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    lol Just because you don't agree with his what he's saying it doesn't mean he isn't charming or charismatic. You're just being blinded by your hatred.

ReputationRep:
    Why no?

Do people who don't support these ideas support immigration crime instead of immigration crime resolution?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because he's a maniac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    Already done, don't forget to get something nice when you collect your prize.
    Okay thank you

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Because he's a maniac
    Saudi had very strict policies on non-Muslim immigration.

Why is it OK for Saudi to have these but not for Trump to have these?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saudi had very strict policies on non-Muslim immigration.

Why is it OK for Saudi to have these but not for Trump to have these?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Saudi Arabia is an awful place with a long and rich history of human rights abuses. I don't think we should be seeking to emulate them in any way, shape or form

ReputationRep:
    Nigel Farage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flutterby-x303)
    We already have a version of Donald Trump. He is called Nigel Farage.
    Nah, I don't agree with Farage, but he's deffo not a knobhead like Trump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Nah, I don't agree with Farage, but he's deffo not a knobhead like Trump
    Political correctness is like a cancer, it eats away at the host until they are degenerated, demoralised and poor.

Don't you think that you are judging Trump on the way he was forced to react to deflect a press, media and opponents who wants to attack him from every angle? Can you explain what is wrong with building a wall between Mexico and the United States. He seems to be attacked for this constantly. None of these people can answer a simple question. What is the problem with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    If most Tories support Brexit, that would make Boris an insider and Cameron an outsider so you should be supporting Cameron if you want an outsider.
    I was talking about most activists and their position on Europe compared to the current leadership and the cabinet.

ReputationRep:
    Trump is definitely right about the muslims. They are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.