Britain needs a Donald Trump

Watch
The_dog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by NickLCFC.)
Trump is definitely right about the muslims. They are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.
And border controls like walls on areas that attract massive amounts of illegal immigration line a tall wall on the U.S. Mexico border. It makes plain common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hussm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NickLCFC.)
Trump is definitely right about the muslims. They are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.
I'd be quite annoyed if I was spied on so no thanks. I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable around people of brown skin..
The_dog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hussm)
I'd be quite annoyed if I was spied on so no thanks. I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable around people of brown skin..
Last I checked Islam was a religion not a sun tan. Also for your additional information races are not just sun tans. And additionally while most Muslims are not terrorists, most terrorists these days are Muslim.

Do you have a response to sensible points or do you just cry "racist"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hussm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The_dog)
Last I checked Muslim as a religion not a sun tan. Also for your additional information races are not just sun tans. And additionally while most Muslims are not terrorists, most terrorists these days are Muslim.

Do you have a response to sensible points or do you just cry "racist"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do differentiate between a standard brown british muslim and yout standard brown british muslim? Case in point are sikh places of worship being attacked as they were mistaken as mosques.
The_dog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hussm)
How do differentiate between a standard brown british muslim and yout standard brown british muslim? Case in point are sikh places of worship being attacked as they were mistaken as mosques.
That just makes the attackers too thick to differentiate between Sikh's and Muslims. That doesn't change any facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (653)
33.61%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (823)
42.36%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (380)
19.56%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.48%

Watched Threads