Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC.)
    Trump is definitely right about the muslims. They are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.
    And border controls like walls on areas that attract massive amounts of illegal immigration line a tall wall on the U.S. Mexico border. It makes plain common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC.)
    Trump is definitely right about the muslims. They are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.
    I'd be quite annoyed if I was spied on so no thanks. I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable around people of brown skin..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    I'd be quite annoyed if I was spied on so no thanks. I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable around people of brown skin..
    Last I checked Islam was a religion not a sun tan. Also for your additional information races are not just sun tans. And additionally while most Muslims are not terrorists, most terrorists these days are Muslim.

Do you have a response to sensible points or do you just cry "racist"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_dog)
    Last I checked Muslim as a religion not a sun tan. Also for your additional information races are not just sun tans. And additionally while most Muslims are not terrorists, most terrorists these days are Muslim.

Do you have a response to sensible points or do you just cry "racist"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do differentiate between a standard brown british muslim and yout standard brown british muslim? Case in point are sikh places of worship being attacked as they were mistaken as mosques.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    How do differentiate between a standard brown british muslim and yout standard brown british muslim? Case in point are sikh places of worship being attacked as they were mistaken as mosques.
    That just makes the attackers too thick to differentiate between Sikh's and Muslims. That doesn't change any facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.