ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    265000 seconds 2 go!!!!!!!
    And that is exactly how long?

(Original post by loftx)
    And that is exactly how long?
    About 73 hours!!!!!! dreading it

ReputationRep:
    I have lost interest in results day now, I am more bothered about getting an answer on my loans and fee support.

I have just rang them and they said it will be at least a couple of weeks before I hear anything, which is gonna piss work off because I told them I will definately let them know this week if I am leaving or not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not worrying too much - at least not yet.

Just got the tall order of getting AAA to go to Oxford - so no pressure there then

If i miss out on both my first and insurance choice its not too big a deal theres always clearing or I could take the year again.

And if all else fails i could always go work at Tesco's its not too bad really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I'm not worrying too much - at least not yet.

Just got the tall order of getting AAA to go to Oxford - so no pressure there then

If i miss out on both my first and insurance choice its not too big a deal theres always clearing or I could take the year again.

What's your insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Ha! Thats where I work, and I'm afriad it really is that bad! I am desperate to know if I am definately going to uni so I can tell them what to do with their job.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.