Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I wanted to get away but now I'm attached and I've let it gone on for too long Watch

**** I can't do it. I said I need to talk to him later and he become paranoid that I'm going to break up with him. And he was with his dad and he said his dad noticed a change in mood in him, he said that he's very serious about me and that he was just about to tell his dad about me (he's told his mum) he's like, I really like you, I'm not here to waste your time, we can work on things together but please don't end this, you've made my life better etc. I can't
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Honestly he sounds like bad news and hed have been dumped a lot earlier. Why not think about what you want and what makes you happy?
    Not doing something because it might upset him is a poor excuse especially when the alternative could be a long time of misery for you.

If you cnat talk then just emial or message him.

Relationships have to work for both people.

If you cant do it then tell your mum/ dad or brother and they will see to it. You arent responsible for his or his dads future happiness, just your own. You are 21 though which is plenty old enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    **** I can't do it. I said I need to talk to him later and he become paranoid that I'm going to break up with him. And he was with his dad and he said his dad noticed a change in mood in him, he said that he's very serious about me and that he was just about to tell his dad about me (he's told his mum) he's like, I really like you, I'm not here to waste your time, we can work on things together but please don't end this, you've made my life better etc. I can't
    I give up on you. You are an enabler and you know these things only get worse. Do what you like with the 15 or so posts telling you to end it all and walk away. This is your chance to get out and stop wasting so much time on someone who is a creep and will probably become a psycho..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.