The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Uni of Reading Accommodation - I need help!

I'm trying to pick which hall I should apply for but I've not got a clue about any of them. When I visited for the applicant day I had to leave early so I could catch my train so I didn't get to see the accommodation.

I'm looking for ensuite self catered in halls that are preferably not into the partying scene too much. Can anyone who currently goes to Reading tell me more about any of the accommodation available?
Original post by greenmath
I'm trying to pick which hall I should apply for but I've not got a clue about any of them. When I visited for the applicant day I had to leave early so I could catch my train so I didn't get to see the accommodation.

I'm looking for ensuite self catered in halls that are preferably not into the partying scene too much. Can anyone who currently goes to Reading tell me more about any of the accommodation available?

Hello,

Their are loads of options available for you! Have a look here:
http://www.reading.ac.uk/15/life/accommodation/acc-halls-list.aspx

The pictures online are pretty accurate about most accommodation!
Unfortunetly it mostly depends on the people in your halls as to how much they go out! But the closer you are to Park Bar, so Mackinder, Windsor, or Childs, the more activity their will be! Potentially have a look into Benyon or Stenton if your up for somewhere close but quieter!
If your unhappy in your halls their is a potential you can move but I'm sure no matter where you choose you'll get on well with everyone.

I hope that helped, if you think of anymore questions feel free to ask them!
Amelia, second year studying Archaeology and History :biggrin:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hello,

Their are loads of options available for you! Have a look here:
http://www.reading.ac.uk/15/life/accommodation/acc-halls-list.aspx

The pictures online are pretty accurate about most accommodation!
Unfortunetly it mostly depends on the people in your halls as to how much they go out! But the closer you are to Park Bar, so Mackinder, Windsor, or Childs, the more activity their will be! Potentially have a look into Benyon or Stenton if your up for somewhere close but quieter!
If your unhappy in your halls their is a potential you can move but I'm sure no matter where you choose you'll get on well with everyone.

I hope that helped, if you think of anymore questions feel free to ask them!
Amelia, second year studying Archaeology and History :biggrin:

Thank you so much! This was really helpful :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending