meggygb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
anyone else behind on edexcel health and social coursework, my whole class are , all totally regretting taking it
NAILFISH007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Me too. However my exam board is OCR and it definitely wont be an option for A-level.
idontknowmedoyou
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i took health and social for a level and i regret it so much I HATE it! next year i'm dropping it. do not take for a level unless you enjoy drowning in coursework.
Sora_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wanted to drop it and my teacher won't let me :// instead I'm fast-tracking the course so I'll be done with it after the Easter holidays and have free periods to revise instead B)
Ask your teacher to give you all of the assignment briefs for whatever's left and an example of someone else's, then just do it all at home
fatima1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NAILFISH007)
Me too. However my exam board is OCR and it definitely wont be an option for A-level.
i did OCR health and social care last year - and also doing AS HSC
TOO MUCH COURSEWORK
meggygb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yer turns out I'm doing OCR too which seems to be the worse and I've picked it for Alevel seriously considering to swap it for politics tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
NAILFISH007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I really dislike any coursework and 60% of it is just torture. I am more of an exam can of person, i am on track for an A in the exam unit.
Aisha24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by meggygb)
anyone else behind on edexcel health and social coursework, my whole class are , all totally regretting taking it
If u need any help with any assignments let me know. I completed this course last yeat achieving D*D*D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (89)
26.65%
England (110)
32.93%
Belgium (27)
8.08%
Germany (39)
11.68%
Spain (7)
2.1%