Turn on thread page Beta

Feel like my relationship is coming to and end? watch

I've just got this weird feeling my relationship is coming to an end. Me and my girlfriend haven't been at our best for a while now. It's like everything I try to do she just gets mad at. She says I constantly annoy her and get on her nerves, even with the smallest things. She's not wanting to see me as much anymore and is starting to hang round with friends she wasn't even bothered about a couple of month back. We barely make conversation on text. I've just got that gut feeling that somethings not right and I'm not sure what to do?

What's the best way of dealing with this situation?

ReputationRep:
    It happens. Sometimes you don't even know why you grow apart, but you just do. If it looks like it's coming to an end, it probably will.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like it. The worse thing is with people like this is that it will always be your fault, you probably didn't even change. She did, or she fell out of it and can't be bothered to make an effort so she just blames you for everything. She'll probably cheat if she hasn't already making her even more guilty.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Talk to her. If its going to end then do it as clean as possible and move on. Plenty of other people to meet.
    If you wnat to try and save it, then talk to her and be prepared to make changes.

Sounds like its run its course, dont let it limp on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You both need to talk about at, whatever the problem is if you leave it the worse it will get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What's the best way of dealing with this situation?
    New pussy

ReputationRep:
    Let her go. It's not worth her making you feel like this and putting you down.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.