Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If my top choice (UoB) is giving me my confirmed accommodation spot after results day, what exactly am I supposed to put? Seeing as I don't know which place it will be during term time.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You can leave it blank for now.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Just put tbc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just put tbc
    I cant put that, it tells me to put a postcode - when i put my own postcode it asks me when i moved in
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Kenconut)
    I cant put that, it tells me to put a postcode - when i put my own postcode it asks me when i moved in
    Blank then, as suggested. Its not a biggie. Dont worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Blank then, as suggested. Its not a biggie. Dont worry.
    is it not a risk to just submit my student finance application without anything put for my accomodation during term? I'd imagine that would be quite important to have if i want to claim the loans
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Kenconut)
    is it not a risk to just submit my student finance application without anything put for my accomodation during term? I'd imagine that would be quite important to have if i want to claim the loans
    If you are worried just ring them up and take their guidance. If theres no room to make a note of it online a phonecall will mean they cna make a note on your file.

= no need to worry becayse youve dealt with it.

Think how many other students do not know theur term time adress. Alternatively ask the student finance rep on here.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    I'm looking at form PR1 at the form and it says

Please give your current home address. If you know it, please also give your term-timecorrespondence address

As you dont know it you cnat give it and they know that. When you do know it then just update your application and correspondence will go to whichever is appropriate. So what Tiger siad is correct. you cnat give what you dont know and they understand that. Read the guidance on forms so you understand what they are asking.
    http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1516/ft/s...tes_1516_d.pdf

http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/s...tes_1617_d.pdf

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.