Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by hxmx)
    I'm sorry. Islam quite clearly states that homosexuality is not permitted in Islam. Hope this clarifies.
    At thats your interpretation and my friends interpretation is different. hope this clarifies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    At thats your interpretation and my friends interpretation is different. hope this clarifies
    Your friend is wrong uncategorically. There are some things which scholars disagree on, yes, but these are minor legal issues e.g. where one places their hands during prayer, but on major issues like homosexual relations with others, the scholars have a consensus. Irregardless of it being his own personal interpretation, he will still be judged by God according to what God has said, not what your friend says - it's like going to court and then trying to trying to argue your own interpretation of law when all statutues and case law work completely against you...

no he is right in his interpretation and he will carry on having gay sex and graciously worshipping Allah. Allah loves him for that.

ReputationRep:
    no he is right in his interpretation and he will carry on having gay sex and graciously worshipping Allah. Allah loves him for that.
    For his sake I hope this is out of ignorance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends really.
    i remember i made my girlfriend at the time delete her myspace and msn.
    This was long before all this instagram,twitter malarky which is imo is 10x worse and i still aint changed my mind so i wouldnt 100 percent rule it out but it will eventually get deleted.

No Ahmed it's out of truth and something he enjoys and which he knows Allah enjoys

ReputationRep:
    And he doesn't see it as wrong so he disagrees with you. He doesn't need scholars on a subject like this, scholars themselves don't agree on all things and have different interpretations.

He doesn't do adultery because he isn't married :facepalm:

No, you are wrong and he is right, he has his facts straight and he would say that you need to get yours right.
    You were saying? as u can cleaerly see, u said they dont have sex. idiot.

(Original post by HS2030)
    You were saying? as u can cleaerly see, u said they dont have sex. idiot.
    Look you fool, I said nothing of the sort. You clearly don't know what adultery means. Adultery doesn't just mean having sex, adultery means having sex with someone who is MARRIED. neither of them are married so they're not committing adultery, idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Look you fool, I said nothing of the sort. You clearly don't know what adultery means. Adultery doesn't just mean having sex, adultery means having sex with someone who is MARRIED. neither of them are married so they're not committing adultery, idiot.
    Fornication is impermissible too btw. Major sin. Regardless of the type of relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by s_ahmed2)
    Fornication is impermissible too btw. Major sin. Regardless of the type of relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In your interpretation, not in his.

ReputationRep:
    In your interpretation, not in his.
    In the interpretation of the muslims.
    Anyways do what you want, it's your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by s_ahmed2)
    In the interpretation of the muslims.
    Anyways do what you want, it's your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of some Muslims and not of others. He is a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ this thread. No respectable photos online? To each his own, and it's only just as well as I'm weeding out all of the (as they appear to me) religious zealots.

In my community there are actually lots of Muslim guys who wouldn't marry a girl who they think is too cloistered, for example if she wears a hijab or if she doesn't use social media or talk to any guy friends. These are actually social fears of mine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.