The Student Room Group

Do your parents ever notice the semen stains on your bed?

Scroll to see replies

Rule #1 - never tug and then get straight into bed.

Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
God is dead. Embrace your sins.

Also, Jesus died for our sins - seems like a waste of his life if you then choose not to.
Obviously they do.

If you are particularly unfortunate, you may get an embarrassed parent try to talk to you about 'wet dreams' and have to think 'no, if I say I wasn't asleep at the time, it's only going to get worse...'
Original post by Compost
i am looking for socks and other laundry that haven't made it as far as the laundry basket. The crustiness is impossible to miss if you pick them up.

If readers find this gross, try being the mother picking them up.

Edit. I have never mentioned it, though he might be better at putting everything in the laundry basket if I did. Have only had this problem with 1/3 of my sons - but the other 2 are better at putting the washing in the basket.

Oh **** you were being serious.
Reply 23
Original post by kkboyk
Sleeping on top of a cum stain is my greatest fear whenever a dude invites me over for a sleepover.

loooool just realised this

i better bring some disposable PJs next time
Does this happen to girls?
Reply 25
Probably since theres always spunk splilages on the really white sheets along with dozens of crusty tissues under my pillows:colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Does this happen to girls?

I don't think girls can produce semen stains mate.
Original post by kkboyk
Sleeping on top of a cum stain is my greatest fear whenever a dude invites me over for a sleepover.

Or when you're at your friend's house on his laptop, and you have that sudden realisation :puke:
Original post by Davalla
I don't think girls can produce semen stains mate.

Ik only men can but surely they have some kind of fluid.

:rofl:
Original post by SMEGGGY
No, I have a cum r
Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL don't we all
Original post by nase14_aldayz
Believe me, they're everywhere.

does this not bother you, unhygienic much...

Original post by kkboyk
I remember one time I went to a friends room for the first time. His wall was white and sticky, to the point it felt way too weird for a wall.

You just can't trust any dude :unimpressed:

oh wow lmaoo

I don't understnd why you guys don't just use wipes since you can't wash the sheets everytime

we do, more fluid than boys that's for sure.
same stuff as when we get wet except it just keeps being released during arousal, and just before/during orgasm as well.

difference is we don't squirt it everywhere (bar a few), when there is alot it does seep between our legs though.
i liketh sheikhing the bed when making loveth.
yes my asian parents always give me a lecture on it lol
Original post by alkaline.
does this not bother you, unhygienic much...

You'd be surprised what's in your carpet, bedsheets and so on, despite being hygienic.
Reply 36
Original post by nase14_aldayz
Well I suppose once you run out of floor, walls are the natural next step.

Next thing you know, it'll be the ceiling and shoes.

Original post by alkaline.

oh wow lmaoo

I don't understnd why you guys don't just use wipes since you can't wash the sheets everytime

Only amateurs do this. It's vile to release your fluid all over your bed lol.

Original post by ivy.98
loooool just realised this

i better bring some disposable PJs next time

Don't forget a disposable mask just in case your partner humps the pillow.
we do, more fluid than boys that's for sure.
same stuff as when we get wet except it just keeps being released during arousal, and just before/during orgasm as well.

difference is we don't squirt it everywhere (bar a few), when there is alot it does seep between our legs though.

This is what I was asking about. Didn't know it happened with guys.
Reply 38
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
Or when you're at your friend's house on his laptop, and you have that sudden realisation :puke:

I always wipe the laptop before use, and wash my hands afterwards (just in case). Or even worse, when in yr11 you forgot your PE socks and so ask your friends for a spare... only to realise it smells 'exotic'.
Original post by kkboyk
I always wipe the laptop before use, and wash my hands afterwards (just in case). Or even worse, when in yr11 you forgot your PE socks and so ask your friends for a spare... only to realise it smells 'exotic'.

''exotic''

My face rn

I would just think **** it and go out in my school socks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending