Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can you get paid to give university advice or something online from home watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im coming to the end of my degree and the other day i was talking to my friends who are in earlier years than i am and i realised i could actually give some advice to them. I was wondering if there are any jobs where you get paid to give advice/talk from home online or on the phone, it doesn't necessarily have to be uni related but nothing rude please. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Haha, not likely, plenty of us on here give advice for free and always will.
    Not to mention younger people have little/no money as is.

ReputationRep:
    No chance. Everything's on the internet.

If I need advice I'll search it up. If I can't find anything, I'll ask the question on forums like TSR. The last thing I'd do is pay someone to tell me lol.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe write a blog about student advice, you can get money from ad revenue if its popular. Or maybe try guest blogging and write for a student advice column like Milkround. I do that but it doesn't pay unfortunately Could with other websites maybe

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.