The Student Room Group

10-15 minute urgent dissertation questionnaire.

Hello!

In desperate need of about ten more people to fill in my dissertation questionnaire before I can begin to write up the results.
It is examining how outlook on life affects how one perceives films, and involves watching a five minute short film, answering three questions on it (please write as much as you can for those) and then there's about 20 statements to rate from 1 - 5 on your personality.
The whole thing should take about 15 minutes max.
If anyone out there is procrastinating /wants to be helpful, I would really appreciate it, just comment on here or send me a message and I'll give you the link.

Thanks so much,

Bethan xx
Reply 1
Um, I could do it maybe?
Original post by Bethan.94
Hello!

In desperate need of about ten more people to fill in my dissertation questionnaire before I can begin to write up the results.
It is examining how outlook on life affects how one perceives films, and involves watching a five minute short film, answering three questions on it (please write as much as you can for those) and then there's about 20 statements to rate from 1 - 5 on your personality.
If anyone out there is procrastinating /wants to be helpful, I would really appreciate it, just comment on here or send me a message and I'll give you the link.

Thanks so much,

Bethan xx

I'll do it (as long as I don't have to write an essay haha)
Hello!

Thanks so much,

Bethan xx

Hi Bethan,

Happy to do your survey, you can send me the details (PM/email).

Could you do mine please on Personalities & Political Opinions?

Takes 15 minutes and you can win 5 x £10 gift vouchers for participating.

https://cccusocialsciences.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7QGTJA1xWYbLolT
Hello!

Thanks so much,

Bethan xx

I'll do it!
Hello!

Thanks so much,

Bethan xx

sure why not i've already helped a few other already today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending