Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm an italian student who is looking to apply to Oxford, PPE. Are there some extracurricular activities that I can do?

ReputationRep:
    You can maybe join a political party, volunteer in the House of Commons, etc
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    School debating teams are a common one with PPE :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lawyer not a PPEist, but generally the best advice is just to do lots and lots of wider reading rather than worrying too much about extra curriculars

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying A level here Maths, Chemistry, History and Politics. I also apply for PPE Brasenose /Balliol College. Those are activities I'm thinking to write in my PS
    . College Debate Society
    . Study programme: He+ Sutton Trust (History), Oxford Pathways (Philosophy), Trinity Cambridge master class (hope so), Cambridge summer school (hope so)
    . Work experience in House of Lords; work experience in House of Commons (hope so)
    . Student Union (hope so)
    . Student Ambassador
    . I even attended Question Time in Poole once.
    I also read Philosophy as a fifth subject.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.