The Student Room Group

How much should be written for an assignment

I'm doing a aeronautical engineering at college at the moment and I'm doing the last assignment for gas turbine engines. I'm nearing the end of the assignment but I'm on my 10th page and gone past 5000 words. Do you think this is too much? I'm starting to worry in case I've written a load of irrelevance and might get marked down on writing too much?
*The assignment has 2 distinction elements, a pass and a merit
Reply 1
Were you not given a word count?
Reply 2
Nope, no word count, literally just the questions. I have had ones with a word count but there isn't one for this assignment
Thats 4 tasks in one assingment, to be honest 5,000 is quite good for all those tasks considering there is 2 distinctions in it. Dont worry about it too much its perfectly fine but remember its quality over quantity.
Reply 4
Original post by A*GLORYHUNTER
Thats 4 tasks in one assingment, to be honest 5,000 is quite good for all those tasks considering there is 2 distinctions in it. Dont worry about it too much its perfectly fine but remember its quality over quantity.

Is it? That's alright then. Yeah I hear you about the quality over quantity. I'm going to look over it and see if everything I've actually written is relevant to the questions I'm being asked. Thanks for the reassurance 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending