Why would a girl talk to me for 2 days then suddenly ignore me? Watch

JC34
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
As the title says, why would a girl talk to someone for 2 days then suddenly just ignore them? The conversation wasn't awkward, her reply time was quick and everything seemed fine. It's been 5 days now since I sent the last message, which she's seen but no reply.
dean01234
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There are all kinds of reasons, unfortunately most of them involve her not wanting to talk to you anymore. I would send one more text and make it good, if she doesn't reply you just have to leave it.
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What did you say? She might have met someone else.
Death Grips
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JC34)
As the title says, why would a girl talk to someone for 2 days then suddenly just ignore them? The conversation wasn't awkward, her reply time was quick and everything seemed fine. It's been 5 days now since I sent the last message, which she's seen but no reply.
Is this on a dating site/app?

If so, the likelihood is that she likes you, but has probably started talking to another guy she fancies more so has decided to just focus on him.

Some girls do this, though it's a litle stupid on their part, because even though a guy might seem great online, he can still be a weirdo / not as impressive IRL, so you should have a few options to start off with and then whittle it down to the best one once you've had chance to meet them
Z212
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JC34)
She's either playing SUPER hard to get or isn't interested anymore
Onion Ring
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
She was probably bored so she spoke to you, and then she got bored of talking to you. Keep walking chap. :nopity:
JC34
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Death Grips)
Is this on a dating site/app?

If so, the likelihood is that she likes you, but has probably started talking to another guy she fancies more so has decided to just focus on him.

Some girls do this, though it's a litle stupid on their part, because even though a guy might seem great online, he can still be a weirdo / not as impressive IRL, so you should have a few options to start off with and then whittle it down to the best one once you've had chance to meet them
She's at my uni, i see her every so often, we both know who each other are
cathartic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
She might be scared of catching feelings or being hurt or whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You are't the centre of her universe and she probably has a life away from her phone/ laptop.

Could be a multitude of reasons, we could not possibly tell you which one is the correct answer.
whorace
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by cathartic)
She might be scared of catching feelings or being hurt or whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
We should probably stop talking about 'feelings' like a disease that can be caught,. When has playing hard to get and not trusting people got anyone anywhere? It's the most stupid approach to life ever, no one wins and you feel awful.
Feel Tha Bern
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've spoken to loads of people once then never spoken with the again.

Unless you're stunningly handsome or extraordinarily exciting to be around why would she talk with you?
sunni money
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
don't try to understand women

women don't even understand women.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JC34)
The negatives of apps & social media. She'll have found another guy on Tiinder, FB etc to shag, sadly.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (173)
18.66%
No (561)
60.52%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise